Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00 Discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! We are looking for last-minute availability for any resort, preferably a studio for May 18-21 (3 nights). We will have 2 adults/2 kids (16 & 5). Thanks so much for checking:)

Hi! We are looking for last-minute availability for any resort, preferably a studio for May 18-21 (3 nights). We will have 2 adults/2 kids (16 & 5). Thanks so much for checking:)
Sorry your reservation is not available

Hello,

I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 6 nights anytime from 5/24-6/2, preferably at a monorail resort or one with water taxi access to MK. There would be 2 adults and 3 children (infant, infant, and age 4). Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 20209 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 17.00 each
SSR Points: 15.00 for 100 or more points. $16.00 per point for 99 or less points.
My one transfer is done for the year.
I will not check anything for 1 night.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb
I am looking to stay at either studio at the poly or grand. Or a 1 bedroom at grand, bay lake, or beach club for any 6 night stay between 10/12/2019-10/28/2019 or 11/4/2019-11/23/2019

Hello,

I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 6 nights anytime from 5/24-6/2, preferably at a monorail resort or one with water taxi access to MK. There would be 2 adults and 3 children (infant, infant, and age 4). Thanks.
Your reservation is unavailable. Sorry

Planning our trip for October 4 through 10 (6 nights) SSR or OKW - looking for a two bedroom. We have 4 adults and one child. Thanks in advance for checking availability.

I am looking to stay at either studio at the poly or grand. Or a 1 bedroom at grand, bay lake, or beach club for any 6 night stay between 10/12/2019-10/28/2019 or 11/4/2019-11/23/2019
5/28 to 6/2 is available for a one bedroom but only at SSR 155 points

Deb

There is nothing in the time frame or resorts u requested

Planning our trip for October 4 through 10 (6 nights) SSR or OKW - looking for a two bedroom. We have 4 adults and one child. Thanks in advance for checking availability.

Your reservation is available
175 at SSR
Preferred is 210

OKW:
168 points

Deb

Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 20209 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 17.00 each
SSR Points: 15.00 for 100 or more points. $16.00 per point for 99 or less points.
My one transfer is done for the year.
I will not check anything for 1 night.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb
Hi Deb,
I am interested in Aulani points from July 25 through August 2. Would love to stay the whole time there but would take any chunk of days within that time frame if available.
Thanks,
Amanda

Hi Deb,
I am interested in Aulani points from July 25 through August 2. Would love to stay the whole time there but would take any chunk of days within that time frame if available.
Thanks,
Amanda
Hi,

Your is unavailable. Sorry

I’m interested in SSR 124 points (deluxe studio) 6/14-6/22. I can pay $9-$10 per point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!