Points for Rent: 178 Aulani 17.00 & 325 SSR $15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 2020 Use Year to complete your reservation.

Aulani Points: 17.00 each
SSR Points: 15.00 for 100 or more points
My one transfer is done for the year.
I will not check anything for 1 night.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb

Hello!

I have 178 Aulani points and 325 SSR points for rent. For both locations I am able to book at the 11 month window and 7 months at all other Disney Resorts. *If more than 100 points are needed for Aulani I can borrow from my 2020 Use Year to complete your reservation.

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. If possible I will do a three way call with Member Services so you will know your reservation is being made. I accept Paypal and Applepay. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days, your reservation will be canceled and a refund will NOT be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you beyond the 90 day mark.

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb

We are interested in Aluani deluxe ocean view studio for Dec 29-Jan 2 2020.
Please let me know

Hi - we are looking for a Studio for July 12th or 13th (or both if available) for Aulani.

Hello! Can you use your SSR points at another resort? We are looking for a studio October 9 through the 12th. Prefer animal kingdom

Could you tell me which resorts have availability and we can go from there :)

Hello!

References upon request

Thanks,
Deb

Hello! Can you use your SSR points at another resort? We are looking for a studio October 9 through the 12th. Prefer animal kingdom

Could you tell me which resorts have availability and we can go from there :)

No rooms are available at any resort. Sorry

Looking for Hotel room @ Aulani for 1-week = 119 pts

Oct. 19th for 7nights, checkout Oct. 26th 2019

TIA

Looking for Hotel room @ Aulani for 1-week = 119 pts

Oct. 19th for 7nights, checkout Oct. 26th 2019

TIA
I can only check the DVC which does have availability for an island garden view at 147
Deb

Looking for a studio October 10-12, or 9-11 depending on availability at any property. Would consider 1 BR for same dates depending on property / cost. Thanks!

Hi, we are looking for Aulani for check in May 5, check out May 8. a 1 rm villa (sleeps 5). It may be to early. Thank you

Hello do you show availability at any studio Sept 29-Oct 5? Would also consider a one bedroom depending on cost. Any WDW DVC resort. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter