POINTS FOR RENT: 19 OKW points (Mar '19 UY) @ $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these points still available? I'm looking for a standard studio for January 12-16, preferred resorts BWV, AKL, OKW, or SSR in that order. Thanks!

I’m interested in these points! I’m looking to book OKW Feb 29 to Mar8, 2020. Is there availability and could I use these points toward it?
Or would I be better renting all the points for the stay at once?

Hi everyone,

I have 65 points - Old Key West, March 2019 use year - available for rent at $15 per point. (As a reminder, I can make reservations at any DVC property using OKW points as long as it's no further out than 7 months out; OKW reservations up to 11 months out are still good to go!) I've helped quite a few folks out over the years with both transfers and rentals and would be happy to help you, too. :-)

I accept PayPal only. That said, I'll pay all PayPal funds transfer fees.

I'll need the following information so I can check on availability on your behalf:

- check-in and check-out dates
- desired accommodations (e.g. studio, 1-bdrm, etc.)
- up to three resorts, in order of preference
- for applicable resorts, view type (e.g. value, standard, water, boardwalk, etc.)

Once I confirm availability and provide you with points details and final cost, we can address required info (e..g names/ages/addresses/phone numbers of everyone in the party, etc.) and desired options (e.g. Magical Express, Disney Dining Plan, etc.). Regarding options, we can handle these at the time reservations are made or by deadlines set by Disney (e.g. ME at least two weeks before the check-in date; DDE at least two days before check-in). I'll be around to help you any way I can up to the start of your stay at Disney!

50% payment in advance will be required before I make any reservations in advance, followed by the remaining 50% due within 48 hrs after I provide Disney's official reservation email and details. In fairness to other DISers:
- reservations will be cancelled for non-payment of any balance due to release the points for other DISers unless we agree to alternate arrangements
- any payments already made will be refunded via PayPal within 48 hours after cancellation, minus any transfer fees incurred by me

Thanks for your consideration!

Fredonna
Interested in OKW Feb 29-Mar8 2020?

To everyone that has reached out to me asking for availability at resorts recently, my apologies for not having responded. I've been focusing on my family after a sudden loss. I will do my best to get back to each of you as quickly as I can.

Meanwhile, I've taken 30 of the remaining 65 points to book my own room so my family and I can spend some time together and support one another. I've revised the title of the post to reflect the remaining points I have available to book on others' behalf.

Are these points still available? I'm looking for a standard studio for January 12-16, preferred resorts BWV, AKL, OKW, or SSR in that order. Thanks!

kclark9830,

Unfortunately I now only have 35 points available, not enough points to book a 4-night stay at any studio.

Fredonna

I’m interested in these points! I’m looking to book OKW Feb 29 to Mar8, 2020. Is there availability and could I use these points toward it?
Or would I be better renting all the points for the stay at once?

Amanda31,

Sorry for the delay - I don't have enough points for that length of stay in any of the accommodation types.

Fredonna

Just changed the number of points remaining from 35 to 19. Thanks to all who I've been able to help so far.

Fredonna

Hello! Do you still have points available? Looking for October 7-9.

Snowwhitekate,

Sorry for the delay, turns out my Disboards email notifications were going to my spam folder. I have the 19 remaining points but I'm certain that's not enough for any 2-night stay regardless of time of year or resort.

Fredonna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!