Points for rent: 200+ $11 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkfan

DIS Veteran
I have 90 points for rent with Aug 2012 Use Yr. and 200+ with Oct. use yr.
$11 per point. Home resorts are BWV, HHI, & OKW. Can book anywhere else 7 months out.

Have rented several times here and can provide references.

If interested Please give the following information.
Travel dates
Resort Choice- please give at least 2 preferences
Unit size
# of people in party with ages of children

When booking will need all names in party
address
phone #

Hi! I'm interested in renting points!

Dates of Stay Jan 8-15 (7nights)
(We are flexible, we want 7 nights and can travel between the 8th and 20th, although this is our ideal time frame)

2 Adults
Studio - Boardwalk, Standard View

you can email me at jessicapetschauer@gmail.com

We are looking points to stay in a studio at the Grand Californian in DL.

7 nights - prefer 8/1 - 8/8/2012 although our dates are flexible out to the 15th. We would like a Tuesday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Wednesday reservation.

2 Adults (Jill, Vaughn)
1 child age 9 (Wyatt)

Thanks so much!

We are looking points to stay in a studio at the Grand Californian in DL.

7 nights - prefer 8/1 - 8/8/2012 although our dates are flexible out to the 15th. We would like a Tuesday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Wednesday reservation.

2 Adults (Jill, Vaughn)
1 child age 9 (Wyatt)

Thanks so much!

Sorry there is no availability for a studio for any of those dates. There are limited number of rooms there and books quickly.

Have never done this before so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong. But we're a 3 person family (2 adults, 1 17 year old girl) well behaved and trained:) Looking for a studio for Grand Californian for Nov 25th-Dec 1st (6 nights). Am I crazy to even ask?

Have never done this before so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong. But we're a 3 person family (2 adults, 1 17 year old girl) well behaved and trained:) Looking for a studio for Grand Californian for Nov 25th-Dec 1st (6 nights). Am I crazy to even ask?

Never hurts to ask, but that is not a very large resort and books up quite far in advance. Unfortunately there nothing available for those dates except one night in a one bedroom.

Never hurts to ask, but that is not a very large resort and books up quite far in advance. Unfortunately there nothing available for those dates except one night in a one bedroom.

OK, thank you anyway.

Looking for studio, 9/1-9/11 prefer animal kingdom, okw, Bcv or even wlv. Thank you

Hi,
Checked availablilty for your dates. AKV has everything but the night of the
2nd. VWL has all but the 1st. Not many nights at BCV, but most at BWV. Could possibly do a split stay?? Let me know if you want me to check anything else.

thanks,
Tina

Hi looking for bay lake tower studio with lake view or MK view for September 9-13 2012. Either 68 points or 76 points
Hope you can help us.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter