Not open for further replies.

elfreich

Earning My Ears
DVC member for 18 years

Can book at home resort Vero Beach : August 2019 - April 2020
All other resorts : August 2019 - December 2020

Renting for $14 pp - Price for less than 100 points - $15 pp

Last edited:
Hello...Looking for the week of Nov. 9th - 16th for a family of 4 (2 adults and kids 7 and 9). Hopefully you still have some points available.

Hello...Looking for the week of Nov. 9th - 16th for a family of 4 (2 adults and kids 7 and 9). Hopefully you still have some points available.
Thanks for your interest - I can help - did you have a particular resort in mind? - for your family of 4, a one bedroom villa might work best - to provide details why not send me a pm

Thanks for your interest - I can help - did you have a particular resort in mind? - for your family of 4, a one bedroom villa might work best - to provide details why not send me a pm

No particular resort in mind. Maybe SSR.
I don't seem to be able to send PMs yet, but maybe you could initiate one instead. Thanks!

DVC member for 18 years

Can book at home resort Vero Beach : August 2019 - April 2020
All other resorts : August 2019 - December 2020

Renting for $15 pp - Price for less than 100 points - $16 pp

I require full payment within 3 days of securing reservation

Direct message me to check availability for your requested resort

Looking for October 4 to 9 2109. Need to studios. Would like poly or beach club

I don't seem to be able to send PMs yet, but maybe you could initiate one instead. Thanks!
A one bedroom at SSR is available starting Nov 10 - could you delay your vacation by a week - for example Nov 16 -23 or even Nov10 -17

Willing or able to transfer? Looking for some more points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19

A 1 bedroom is available for those dates at Saratoga Springs - would that work?

Hi,

I'm looking for a studio at BLT or CCV for 2 adults and 2 kids under 9 for 9/29-10/6 or for 10/27-11/3. Thanks!

Thank you for your interest - for your requested dates the only WDW resort availability is a 1 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs - if this works please PM me to discuss details.

Looking for a 2 bed or possibly 2 studios for the same week between 9/19 and 9/30. Preferably AKL 2 bed.

Sorry for the delayed response - nothing available for your requested dates - would you consider later dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!