Points For Rent: 283 Aulani Points $19/point for reservations 7-11 month out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwalt

Earning My Ears
DVC Premium
Reserve your Aulani Vacation at a significant discount for next Spring or Summer!
These are Aug 2020 points at Disney's Aulani Resort & Spa on the Island of Oahu. We just returned from 8 days at Aulani and it was fantastic!

I can currently book any resort within the next 7 months and can book Aulani up to 11 months out, which means most room types and sizes are currently available at Aulani for Spring break and summer 2020. $19/point. If you are interested, please PM me:

- Dates of travel
- Villa size
- Number of occupants

100 point minimum per reservation.

If interested, or have questions, please send a PM here on Disboards. Payment will be by PayPal only.

The standard studio is only available for 2 nights at Aulani during those dates - 2/23-25/2020

There are a couple of options for 5 nights:
1. Poolside studio available for 5 nights - 2/22-27/20 for 127 points
2. Oceanview Studio available for 5 nights - 2/22-27/20 for 141 points

Also, there is a 1 Bedroom Poolside is available for 6 nights -- 2/21-27/20 for 288 Points

It's possible the other one or two nights could be picked up via waitlist, but not guaranteed. If interested in securing either of these, send me a PM. Thank you!

Looking for studio standard 2/20-2/27 for 2 adults.
The standard studio is only available for 2 nights at Aulani during those dates - 2/23-25/2020

There are a couple of options for 5 nights:
1. Poolside studio available for 5 nights - 2/22-27/20 for 127 points
2. Oceanview Studio available for 5 nights - 2/22-27/20 for 141 points

Also, there is a 1 Bedroom Poolside is available for 6 nights -- 2/21-27/20 for 288 Points

It's possible the other one or two nights could be picked up via waitlist, but not guaranteed. If interested in securing either of these, send me a PM. Thank you!

Hello! Wondering if points are still available for 3/3 - 3/5. Either one bedroom oceanview or poolside.

Hello! Wondering if points are still available for 3/3 - 3/5. Either one bedroom oceanview or poolside.
Hello -- the points are still available and both of these are currently available - the 1 Bdrm Poolside is 100 points and 1 Bedrm Oceanview is 116. Let me know if you'd like to secure these, or if you have additional questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter