Points for Rent: 87+ pts at home resort BWV @ $20/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
87+ BWV home resort points to Rent @ $20.00/pt.

BWV Home Resort can be made up 11 months in Advance - for these points that means up thru Feb 1st, 2025
All other Resorts < 7 months.

Perfect for a short stay.
BWV 1 bedrooms in January 2025 or perhaps a Sept 2024 BWV stay over Labor day?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an experienced DVC point renter with a 100% satisfaction rating.
**You can do a search on my userid as verification of my history as a renter.**

(Only reason I'm renting is I've just had 3 trips in two years - Beach Club Concierge, BWV 1 Bed Preferred/SSR 2 bed Preferred, GFV 2 bed Lakeview/AKV 2 bed Kidani Savannah and I need a break from Disney).

Send me a Private Message:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) If you aren't flexible here please let me know.
4. Three top choices of locations (if reservations are < 7 months from now)
5. For heavy time periods - would you consider a split stay?

After I check availability, I will send you a PM with the details and total points/total price and tell you how this works.

A Standard Rental Contract will be used.

Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. PayPal (bank transfer) (3% added fee for Credit card payment - use PayPal calculator). I am setup with Venmo as well.
2. 50% deposit when you receive the Disney confirmation and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in.

Disney confirmations will be mailed out once a reservation is made and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

**Serious Inquiries Only. Will not Hold Points for future reservations or you getting back to me.

This is very important as once points are in use and 50% paid - these are yours to use. If you require the ability to cancel reservations or don't know your plans or are unsure about DVC then you should use Disney direct reservations as Member points have Use Year and certain restrictions. A contract protects you and protects a Member in understanding how DVC works and the reservation works.

Any cancellation would require you to secure someone to take over your reservation or you can go through the posting process to find someone to take it over.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter