• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED. Points for Rent: 300 Hilton Head & OKW points for $16 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvwdw18

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
If interested, please respond to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check on the availability and the price. In your response, please include the following information:

-Check In date
-Check Out date
-DVC Resort Location (Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Bay Lake, etc)
-Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom)
-View Preference (standard, lake, theme park, etc)

Payment Terms: Upon receiving a confirmation email, please send 75% deposit through Paypal or Venmo. The final 25% of payment will be due at least a month before check in date. Deposits will be non-refundable. If booking within a 30 day window,

*I work as a teacher during the day. Please be patient - the end of the school year can be quite hectic but I will make sure to reply ASAP! Thank you :-)

Sending PM! But here's what I'm hoping for!

From 6/14-6/18. 2 adults, 2 children(5,2). Prefer a studio, flexible on the property right now. Maybe AKV, BLT as preference but really open to any.

Anything available?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If interested, please respond to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check on the availability and the price. In your response, please include the following information:

-Check In date
-Check Out date
-DVC Resort Location (Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Bay Lake, etc)
-Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom)
-View Preference (standard, lake, theme park, etc)

Payment Terms: Upon receiving a confirmation email, please send 75% deposit through Paypal or Venmo. The final 25% of payment will be due at least a month before check in date. Deposits will be non-refundable. If booking within a 30 day window,

*I work as a teacher during the day. Please be patient - the end of the school year can be quite hectic but I will make sure to reply ASAP! Thank you :-)
Hello!

Looking for 2 nights at either GF or Poly from 23rd July - 25th July.

Any availability? :)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter