• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 349 OKW @$18/point, all other resorts 7 months from check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachCamper

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I can do reservations 11 months out for Old Key West and Saratoga Springs and 7 months from check in for any other resorts. Price will be $18 per point, 20% will be required up front and the full payment will be required 60 days before check in.

Available Points: 349 OKW If more points are required I can pull from my 2024 use year.
Please send the below info for me to check availability.

-Desired dates
-Desired resort and room type
-number of guests

I look forward to be able to to help you or your family have great vacations that I had as a kid to Disney world.

Please DM me so I don't have to restart the thread once it reaches the total messages.

Last edited:
Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this availability!

Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this availability!
The only availability is for the 1st to the 7th for a 1 bedroom villa island garden view for 294 points. Let me know if this works for you or if you have other dates you'd like me to check. Thanks!

The only availability is for the 1st to the 7th for a 1 bedroom villa island garden view for 294 points. Let me know if this works for you or if you have other dates you'd like me to check. Thanks!

Do they have the two bedroom villa available any time during that 2 week period? We can have grandparents come with us to make it worth it.

Do they have the two bedroom villa available any time during that 2 week period? We can have grandparents come with us to make it worth it.
1st-7th 2 bedrooms
Island Garden View 414 points
Poolside Garden View 457 Points
Ocean View 489 Points

7th-13th 2 bedrooms
Ocean View 414 points

Let me know if that works for ya. Thanks!

1st-7th 2 bedrooms
Ocean View 489 Points

7th-13th 2 bedrooms
Ocean View 414 points

1st-7th 2 bedrooms
Ocean View 489 Points

7th-13th 2 bedrooms
Ocean View 414 points

Very helpful, thank you for checking. We are interested in the island garden view! Just wanted to confirm so there was no availability for standard rooms or deluxe rooms in the first few weeks of May?

Very helpful, thank you for checking. We are interested in the island garden view! Just wanted to confirm so there was no availability for standard rooms or deluxe rooms in the first few weeks of May?
Correct, there was no availability for a standard room or deluxe studio. If you can private message me your name and email I'll get the rental contract typed up and sent over to you. Also just to confirm do you want the 1st to the 7th or the 7th to the 13th.

Correct, there was no availability for a standard room or deluxe studio. If you can private message me your name and email I'll get the rental contract typed up and sent over to you. Also just to confirm do you want the 1st to the 7th or the 7th to the 13th.
Okay let me look at flights real fast and confirm we are good there and I’ll PM you the dates we can get flights for.

Okay let me look at flights real fast and confirm we are good there and I’ll PM you the dates we can get flights for.
Okay we are good to go for the 2 bedroom villa on the 7th to the 13th

10-4 just PM me your name and email.
I just got approved this morning at 8am so I have to wait I believe it said 24 hours to be able to send a PM. I made my 10 posts already. Sorry I’m so new to all this, I found all this information through a blog and research online so it’s all very new!

But as soon as I get my ‘power’ to PM I will send you all the personal information for the contract.

But there will be 5 adults and 2 kids age 2 and 10 months at the time of travel and we will do the 2 bedroom villa for the 7th through the 13th. I think that’s all the non personal information I can include! But I’ll be in touch via pm as soon as I get that feature

I just got approved this morning at 8am so I have to wait I believe it said 24 hours to be able to send a PM. I made my 10 posts already. Sorry I’m so new to all this, I found all this information through a blog and research online so it’s all very new!

But as soon as I get my ‘power’ to PM I will send you all the personal information for the contract.

But there will be 5 adults and 2 kids age 2 and 10 months at the time of travel and we will do the 2 bedroom villa for the 7th through the 13th. I think that’s all the non personal information I can include! But I’ll be in touch via pm as soon as I get that feature
No problem at all. I understand I had to do the same thing about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter