Points for Rent 36 Pts @ BLT - $15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwalt

Earning My Ears
DVC Premium
Hello -- I have 36 points that can be used at any resort and must be used by March 31. This would allow for 1 night in many 1 Bedrooms/ studios and 2 nights select studios. Happy to check availability. Let me know date(s) & resort preferences and room type.

Will provide contract & use Paypal for payment. $15/pt + fees. Let me know if you have any questions!

Curt

Hello -- I have 36 points that can be used at any resort and must be used by March 31. This would allow for 1 night in many 1 Bedrooms/ studios and 2 nights select studios. Happy to check availability. Let me know date(s) & resort preferences and room type.

Will provide contract & use Paypal for payment. $15/pt + fees. Let me know if you have any questions!

Curt
Can you please check for a studio at either BWV or BCV for any night 3/5, or 3/6 or 3/7? Thanks

Anything available for 3/1-3/4 or even 3/2-3/4. Studio preferred but open to the possibility of anything available.

Can you please check for a studio at either BWV or BCV for any night 3/5, or 3/6 or 3/7? Thanks

There are no studios or 1 Bedrooms available for those dates at any resorts. There is a studio available for the night of March 16 & 22 at BWV? Let me know if interested.

Anything available for 3/1-3/4 or even 3/2-3/4. Studio preferred but open to the possibility of anything available.

No studios available for 3/1-3/4 as of right now. There are a few 1 bedrooms for one night and two-bedrooms at SSR & Bungalows at POLY for the entire stay, though I don't have enough points available to help you. If you can find someone with more points available, 1 Bedrooms start at 43pts/night.... 2 bedrooms 46+pts/night

Curt

Hi! We are looking to 3/14 to 3/17. Have 3 adults 3 kids. Any availability?

Hi! We are looking to 3/14 to 3/17. Have 3 adults 3 kids. Any availability?

There are two units available each for one night:
1- There is a Board Walk 1 Bedroom - Standard View Villa available for the night of March 16 only for 35 points.
2 - Also a Saratoga Springs 1 Bedroom - Standard View Villa available for 1 night, the night of March 15 for 36 Points.

I have 36 points available and could book one or the other. I will PM you additional info.

Anything available Thursday March 14th and/or Friday March 15th?

I've been keeping an eye on your dates - just found one night available - currently, there is a Saratoga Springs 1 Bedroom - Standard View Villa available for 1 night, the night of March 15 for 36 Points. Will send you a PM with additional info if interested.

Hello!
Looking for 3/16 through 3/18 for just 1 adult. Happy to resort hop to maximize availability.
Thank you!

Hello, I need 12 points and a reservation for one night at Saratoga Springs for Thursday 10/24/19. I have already booked one reservation from 10/20 - 10/24, but need one more night.

Hello, I need 12 points and a reservation for one night at Saratoga Springs for Thursday 10/24/19. I have already booked one reservation from 10/20 - 10/24, but need one more night.

Hello - unfortunately my points expire at the end of this month, therefore these points are not usable in October 2019. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter