Points For Rent. 400 BWV Pts; $20 PP; for resv after 6/1/2024 - CLOSED FOR NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisbarc

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hello, I have BWV Points to rent at $20 per point. For reservations after 6-1/2024.

Minimum number of points to rent is 70 points.

I take PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, bank or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the fees, if any.
I ask for 40% after the reservation is confirmed and the remaining balance is due 75 days prior to check in.
Please reply to this post or PM me, I will respond within 12 hours. I will communicate via email, text, or phone after initial contact and availability confirmation.
I have rented many times and us a simple and fair contract / agreement. I am happy to forward you a bland agreement to look over before you rent.

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

2 studios actually - 1(2a/2c) 1(2adults)
Yes, deluxe studios are available. Based upon your join date I am going to assume (possibly incorrectly) that you are new to renting DVC points. Attached is the rental agreement I use with contact info. Please use that contact information to ask any questions. Happy to help you understand the process.

Attachments

• dVC rnt agmt 2022 blank.pdf
    13 KB · Views: 6
Are these available? I need any 6 nights in June.
still are but getting 6 nights in June 2024 at BWV at this time is a very long shot. What are your dates and room size. I'll be happy to check but not optimistic. BWV & BCV fill up almost immediately at the 7 month window, sometimes sooner.

I totally know it is a long show. I would be happy to look other places. Just the BWV has some nostalgia for my family. Taking daughter there for College Graduation and that is her favorite place. I need any 6 days in June Pre Sun-Sat. deluxe studio

I totally know it is a long show. I would be happy to look other places. Just the BWV has some nostalgia for my family. Taking daughter there for College Graduation and that is her favorite place. I need any 6 days in June Pre Sun-Sat. deluxe studio
Just checked. No availability at BWV or BCV.
Availability some weeks at AK-Kidani, BLT, OKW, SS.

Hi there! I know it’s a popular time, but looking for possibly 2 studios any 7 nights in December at BWV, 2 adults in each studio.m

Hi there! I know it’s a popular time, but looking for possibly 2 studios any 7 nights in December at BWV, 2 adults in each studio.m
Hello, I am currently working with a couple of other groups. Don't think I'll have points left. Sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter