Points for Rent : 43 VB @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
128 VB Points at $15.50 per point. If interested, send me a message.
I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.
Need 40 pts for Vero for Nov 2019

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

Boardwalk
10/25
10/28
Standard

Looking for any resort studio or one bedroom for any of the following dates. 11/15-11/17, 11/29-12/1 or 12/6-12/8

Any DVC Resort, Preferably EPCOT/MK - Resorts
April 4
April 7

1 bedroom Standard

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

We're looking for a rental Dec 28-Jan 1. Any availability?

Hi There!
My husband and I are looking into a get away in January or February. Probably a Saturday - Wednesday. Avoiding the holiday weekends of Jan 20th and Feb 14th, is there any availability for any of these windows below?
- 1/4-1/8
- 1/11-1/15
- 1/25-1/29
- 2/1-2/5
- 2/8-2/12
- 2/22-3/4 (would be able to be super flexible during this window of time)

We would just need a studio in the least expensive resort. We don't need all the bells and whistles! :)

Thank you for your time!!

Hello! Looking for the below and open to shifting any dates in the Spring, actually, but want to stay about 5 nights.

Resort: Wilderness Lodge
Check in: April 15, 2020
Check out: April 20, 2020
Room Type : Studio or 1 bedrooms (2 adults)

Thank you!

Hello! Looking for the below and open to shifting any dates in the Spring, actually, but want to stay about 5 nights.

Resort: Wilderness Lodge
Check in: April 15, 2020
Check out: April 20, 2020
Room Type : Studio or 1 bedrooms (2 adults)

Thank you!

Hi, I am only have 43 points remaining so I can't help much.
I can tell you that only 3 nights are available for your dates 17,18 and 19 - 73 points

Looking for ressie for April 4-6 two nights for 3 adults. Prefer AKV if possible
Room: Studio

Jan 17-Jan 15. Not picky, anywhere. 5 adults 3 kids. Willing to do 2 bedroom or two studios. Thank you

Studio needed 11/15-11/17 Have rented before and can book now if availability. Thank you : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!