Points for Rent : 43 VB @ $15/point

bostondvcguy

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
43 VB Points at $15 per point. If interested, send me a message.
I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

dlarthur

Earning My Ears
Good morning!

Interested in 1 night (checking in 12/5 and out 12/6) at the Grand Californian for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children). Looking for a studio.

I know that this resort tends to be difficult to reserve rooms in....so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you!

Diane

• bostondvcguy

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Good morning!

Interested in 1 night (checking in 12/5 and out 12/6) at the Grand Californian for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children). Looking for a studio.

I know that this resort tends to be difficult to reserve rooms in....so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you!

Diane
    I don't see anything available

precious pixie

Wish I could change this name 😁
    Looking for a studio for 2/3-2/6 at BWV or BCV for one person. Thanks in advance for checking!

• brodie mcadam

Earning My Ears
    Animal kingdom Villas...April 24th to the 25th or the 23rd to the 25th (depending on flight prices).... standard or savannah view
    Or wilderness lodge same dates.

• Poultsa1

Earning My Ears
    Looking at a 1 bedroom in vero beach either 20 and 21 May or 25 and 26 May if still available thanks

Johnny11

Earning My Ears

Resort:
    Check in
    Check out
    Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

11/18/19 check in and check out 11/19/19 for Poly, Bay Lake, or Grand Floridian. 2 adults 2 children in a studio. We are open to other room options it doesn’t have to be a studio if not available.

HAR2019

Earning My Ears
    Hello! I need either two 1-bedroom suites at SSR or one 2-bedroom suite. I only need one night - Saturday, January 18, 2020. We already have a week reserved started on Sunday, I just need to add one night. Please let me know if that is possible and the cost. Thank you!!

Resort:
    Check in
    Check out
    Room Type :

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS