POINTS FOR RENT - 75 POINTS @ $14.75 PER POINT - OKW HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

O’My

Earning My Ears
I have 75 points available to rent, 11 months out for OKW and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a DVC member since 2003. I would expect payment as soon as I send your confirmation. Would prefer PayPal but will accept a cashier’s check.

Please provide one or more date ranges and resorts as they book very quickly.

Last edited:
I cannot PM you but I am looking for Savanna studio at AKV Oct 25-Nov 1

I cannot PM you but I am looking for Savanna studio at AKV Oct 25-Nov 1
I have received your message and will check availability.

I am a new renter, so I am working on establishing my required posts to gain access to PM capability. I have checked for availability October 25 - November 1. There is deluxe studio availability at Kidani Village with Savanna view. Jambo is sold out for this time period. As soon as I have PM capability, I will let you know. I hope to have it later today. Thank you for your patience as I get myself established.

Last edited:
Couldn't send you a PM, but I'm looking for BWV standard studio Dec. 7 - 13. 1 adult, 2 kids (15, 11).

Couldn't send you a PM, but I'm looking for BWV standard studio Dec. 7 - 13. 1 adult, 2 kids (15, 11).
There is no complete availability at BWV for a studio, regardless of the view (garden/pool, Boardwalk or standard) Dec 7 - 13. BWV studios are very booked through December and January. Do you have another other resorts or timing?

There is no complete availability at BWV for a studio, regardless of the view (garden/pool, Boardwalk or standard) Dec 7 - 13. BWV studios are very booked through December and January. Do you have another other resorts or timing?

That was the only one I wanted and I knew it was a long shot. I already have a reservation at POP so we can use the Skyliner. I'll hang on to that one. Thank you for checking.

Can you book a 2br near hospitality house reservation in October 2021 for me once the 11 month opens? Let me know!

I’m looking for Dec 6-11. Studios at beach, Boulder, grand Floridian, or Rivera. It has to be able to sleep 5.

Hi am am looking for any resort the week of 12/21-12/28, slightly flexible on dates as we will be driving. Need a room that sleeps 5 preferably a one or two bedroom family suite, 2 adults and 3 kids. Again flexible on resort also but would love to try a deluxe such as riveria or beach club, etc, something on skyliner would also be awesome.

I’m looking for Dec 6-11. Studios at beach, Boulder, grand Floridian, or Rivera. It has to be able to sleep 5.
I have checked your request and none of these resorts have availability in a Studio for your full duration. The only resorts with full availability are SSR and OKW. There studios only sleep 4.

Looking for a studio for 3 people December 1st-4th. Would prefer CCV. If not all 3 nights could do split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!