POINTS FOR RENT - 75 POINTS @ $14.75 PER POINT - OKW HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
At this point I am seeing that if you were to slide the dates out by 1 or 2 days, there are a few resorts that would have full availability.

Before we will be able to work further, you will need to complete the requirements to participate in PM’s (called Conversations on this website). We cannot shared the required information to make reservations in these posts. Please read the information shared with you by WebMaster Doc, to do this.

Thank you.
Are you able to tell me which resorts have availability and the costs? Working on being able to pm.

Are you able to tell me which resorts have availability and the costs? Working on being able to pm.
December 19 - 25: RIGHT NOW, full availability at SSR in a studio. 84 points for standard view; 100 points for preferred view
December 20 - 25: RIGHT NOW, full availability at SSR (68 or 82 points); Poly (121 points)
December 20 - 26: RIGHT NOW, full availability at SSR (93 points or 110 points); Poly (163 points)
December 21 - 26: RIGHT NOW, full availability at SSR (81 or 95 points); Poly (121 or 142 points); OKW (76 points)

You can multiple your preference by $14.75 per point to get your totals for each option. The $14.75 is my per point rental rate. I accept payment through PayPal (non-credit card option).

Thank you.

I have 300 points available 11 months out for OKW and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a DVC member since 2003. I would expect payment as soon as I send your confirmation. Would prefer PayPal but will accept a cashier’s check.

Please provide one or more date ranges and resorts as they book very quickly.
Hi, I am looking for a Studio from February 10th thru 14th and I would like one of these options Please. Disney Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Bay lake tower. Please let me know if you have availability for these hotels. Thank You

Hi, I am looking for a Studio from February 10th thru 14th and I would like one of these options Please. Disney Polynesian, Grand Floridian or Bay lake tower. Please let me know if you have availability for these hotels. Thank You
Hello,
I will share with you what I have found, but we will not be able to complete a reservation until you have completed the requirements for postings on this website. Once you have met those requirements, then we will be able to PM and share the requirement information necessary to make reservations through DVC. You will find the instructions in a post sent to you by WebMaster Doc.

There is only availability at Poly for the full duration. It would be 90 points for a studio.

I have 300 points available 11 months out for OKW and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a DVC member since 2003. I would expect payment as soon as I send your confirmation. Would prefer PayPal but will accept a cashier’s check.

I am not able to PM you. I tried to make a post but it was rejected. We are DVC and our home is OKW. Our original reservations was December 25, 2020-January 2, 2020. However, DVC said we did not have enough “1/2 points to borrow from 2021.” I was not aware we were only allowed to borrow 1/2 of the following use year points. We are 4 points short. I offered to buy the 4 points, but the DVC Customer Service member denied me to be able to do that as that was not “protocol.”

do you have 35 points for January 1, 2021 for a 2-bedroom preferred at OKW (near hospitality).Again we already have our reservation. January 1, 2021 has been waitlisted until we could figure something out.

Good morning, I'm interested in 1BR at Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Yacht 2/6/21-2/13/21. Can you check availability? Thank you!

I am not able to PM you. I tried to make a post but it was rejected. We are DVC and our home is OKW. Our original reservations was December 25, 2020-January 2, 2020. However, DVC said we did not have enough “1/2 points to borrow from 2021.” I was not aware we were only allowed to borrow 1/2 of the following use year points. We are 4 points short. I offered to buy the 4 points, but the DVC Customer Service member denied me to be able to do that as that was not “protocol.”

do you have 35 points for January 1, 2021 for a 2-bedroom preferred at OKW (near hospitality).Again we already have our reservation. January 1, 2021 has been waitlisted until we could figure something out.

Hello - In order to use PM or Chat, you need complete 10 posts on this website. Have you checked with WebMaster Doc on your status and how to complete these 10 posts quickly?

For me to make a reservation for you, we will need to exchange personal information. We are not allowed to exchange personal information through these posts. That must be completed in the PM or Chat section of this website.

I do have the 35 points and am willing to rent them to you and make this reservation, if a 2-beroom, preferred at OKW is still available at the time you are ready to book. There is a "lock-off" and a standard available, right now, but no preferred views; both of these are 35 points.

I prefer not to transfer points.

Thank you,
Kathy

Hello - In order to use PM or Chat, you need complete 10 posts on this website. Have you checked with WebMaster Doc on your status and how to complete these 10 posts quickly?

For me to make a reservation for you, we will need to exchange personal information. We are not allowed to exchange personal information through these posts. That must be completed in the PM or Chat section of this website.

I do have the 35 points and am willing to rent them to you and make this reservation, if a 2-beroom, preferred at OKW is still available at the time you are ready to book. There is a "lock-off" and a standard available, right now, but no preferred views; both of these are 35 points.

I prefer not to transfer points.

Thank you,
Kathy

Thank you for your prompt response. We have January 1, 2021 waitlisted until we can figure out what to do. I tried to make a post requesting this information but it was deleted and I was informed I could not make "quick responses or small comments to get my number up so I could PM or send messages."

I am sent a message to the powers that be asking for assistance.

I do not know how to do this because we have never had to do this before. So I do not know how to do this as far as "renting points" is concerned. I do not know what it means to "transfer points" either.

DVC waitlisted a standard 2-bedroom and said once a preferred near Hospitality becomes available, they would just move it over to our reservation.

Hopefully that will happen and we will not have to move for that last night.

Thank you for your prompt response. We have January 1, 2021 waitlisted until we can figure out what to do. I tried to make a post requesting this information but it was deleted and I was informed I could not make "quick responses or small comments to get my number up so I could PM or send messages."

I am sent a message to the powers that be asking for assistance.

I do not know how to do this because we have never had to do this before. So I do not know how to do this as far as "renting points" is concerned. I do not know what it means to "transfer points" either.

DVC waitlisted a standard 2-bedroom and said once a preferred near Hospitality becomes available, they would just move it over to our reservation.

Hopefully that will happen and we will not have to move for that last night.
There is a FaceBook group called Disney Vacation Club Neighborhood. Some one on there might have some ideas to help you. It is a private group but if you ask to join, they accept you very quickly.

I am looking for some extra points to get into a 1 bedroom-would you be willing to transfer some points? I want Jamba 1 bedroom, between Jan 15 and 20 but I only need 42 points-which is not 2 nights

I am looking for some extra points to get into a 1 bedroom-would you be willing to transfer some points? I want Jamba 1 bedroom, between Jan 15 and 20 but I only need 42 points-which is not 2 nights
Hello - I am not doing transfers. Thank you for your interest.

Thanks for the response! I'm looking for November 2021 (still a bit early in the planning process)... so if you have any points left or any points you are renting in future let me know via PM.
Thanks again!

I have 75 points available 11 months out for OKW and 7 months out for other resorts. I have been a DVC member since 2003. I would expect payment as soon as I send your confirmation. Would prefer PayPal but will accept a cashier’s check.

Hello any availability 12/23-27? Any resort studio would be best.

Hello any availability 12/23-27? Any resort studio would be best.
The total for this stay is more than 75 points. I will not be able to help you due to the limit DVC has put on our borrowing amount. Sorry I will not be able to help you with this particular reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter