CLOSED: Points for Rent: 0 points. ssr home resort. $12 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Looking for 11/10 (Tuesday) to 11/11 (Wednesday) Poly Studio. I'm a fellow DVC member out of points! Our trip changed and my husband wants another night at the Poly. I can pay up front since we are less than 30 days away.

Thank you,
Alex

I mean Animal Kingdom Jambo House - would also consider SSR for four days December 10, 11, 12, 13

jambo house is available! 1 night is 12 points. standard studio. I can get you into saratoga springs, deluxe studio for 39 points

THank you! I think (looking at our calendar) we would prefer the 10,11,12, 13 at SSR (studio) I think it is 50 pts please. It shows available on the calendar so hopefully that works. Pls let me know. Thanks!

I am waiting for booking information from someone then I can tell you what is left. Sometimes I wait 30 minutes, sometimes it seems to take a day. I'm out on the west coast and I think the time zone is an issue.

I will keep an eye on this thread. Please advise when you know something. Thanks!

I am interested in anything for Feb 3-5, 2021- anything that 47 points can get if you have any left and could tell me what's available? Thanks!

Interested in a studio dec 19-25 if there is availability. Not picky about where. Can be flexible on dates by 1 or 2 days.

I am interested in all points for transfer, are you willing to transfer? Do you still have points available for rent?

Last edited:
We have 185 points at Saratoga Springs that can be used at any resort with availability. Must be used by March 1

Please PM me with details.

Full payment with PayPal upon DVC/Disney Confirmation

Hi. Any studios available 12/20 and 12/21? Amenable to BW, BC, YC, Riviera

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter