Points for Rent-500- OKW, SSR, VGF Home Resort-$16.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points are still available. I can book all resorts within a 7 month window and home resorts mentioned above in an 11 month window.

Sorry to keep bothering you, but I gave you the wrong date earlier. We actually need a deluxe studio at VGF on November 9-13. Thanks!

I'm interested in the vgf 2 bedroom. Our dates is 12/14/19 to 12/21/19. Let me know if it is available. I'm a new member so I won't be able to send a PM until tomorrow but I am very interested if it is available.

I'm interested in the vgf 2 bedroom. Our dates is 12/14/19 to 12/21/19. Let me know if it is available. I'm a new member so I won't be able to send a PM until tomorrow but I am very interested if it is available.
My VGF are all sold. I checked and the room is available but I would have to wait the 7 month window with my other points. You can either contact me in May 14th or try another member that has those points as their home resort. I'm sorry.

UPDATE: Points left...300 OKW/SSR. This means I can book these resorts at 11months or any other resort at 7 months out. Thank you

Home Resorts are OKW, SSR, VGF
Use Year-Oct 2019
Cost pp-$16.50 pp
Payment-accept Paypal plus any fees

No Transfers. Please pm me the following information if you are interested.
  • Resort (1st, 2nd Choices)
  • Check in
  • Check out
  • Room Type :
  • number of adults/name/address
  • number of kids/name/age
  • contact phone

I am an experienced DVC owner/renter and can provide references upon request.

Have a Magical Day!
Oct 17-20 or 21st
Looking for the cheapest option.

3 adults and 1 child

Home Resorts are OKW, SSR, VGF
Use Year-Oct 2019
Cost pp-$16.50 pp
Payment-accept Paypal plus any fees

No Transfers. Please pm me the following information if you are interested.
  • Resort (1st, 2nd Choices)
  • Check in
  • Check out
  • Room Type :
  • number of adults/name/address
  • number of kids/name/age
  • contact phone

I am an experienced DVC owner/renter and can provide references upon request.

Have a Magical Day!
Hi I’m not sure how to pm as I’m new on here. Wondering if points were still available for oct 31-nov 7, 2019 for old key west? Or boardwalk... would need points for the week. Thank you!;)

Hi I’m not sure how to pm as I’m new on here. Wondering if points were still available for oct 31-nov 7, 2019 for old key west? Or boardwalk... would need points for the week. Thank you!;)
Hi....you can PM me once you have 10 posts. I put the link to a test thread where you can get that done. It takes about a day to do.

Reservation....only partial stay is avail assuming you want a studio. OKW is avail 11/4-11/7. BWV only has one night boardwalk view on 11/4. I can look at other options for you if you'd like...resorts, room type, timeframe. Let me know.

Hello! Do you still have points available? We are looking for SSR June 8-15 2019 2 bedroom villa. I'm new so working on my posts to get PM privileges :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!