Points for Rent: 458 Aulani & 250 Copper Creek Points for Rent @ $20 pp

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
I have 522 458 Aulani & 250 Copper Creek points for rent at $20 per point. I am an experienced rentee and happy to provide reference if requested.

These points can be used at their home resort for a booking up to 11 months ahead, or at any other DVC resort up to 7 months ahead.

Please include:
Dates
Resort(s)
Room size(s)
Any other preferences (view, accessibility)

Once the reservation is made and confirmed, I will forward the confirmation email to you. Payment is due upon receiving the confirmation email. Paypal accepted (renter pays all fee if applicable).

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Looking for CCV 2 bedroom villa for 3/2-3/7. 4 adults, 3 kids (young)
Both 2 Bedroom "regular" and 2 Bedroom Lock-Off are available for check-in Mar 2, 2025 and check-out Mar 7, 2025. 250 points total. If you'd like to proceed , please PM me. Thanks!

,Hi we were hoping to see if any days in June of this year available? Looking for a basic studio room or 1 room villa (or anything that will sleep 2 adults and 2 kids). Ideally looking for the week of the 16th.

,Hi we were hoping to see if any days in June of this year available? Looking for a basic studio room or 1 room villa (or anything that will sleep 2 adults and 2 kids). Ideally looking for the week of the 16th.
Hello! Which property are you interested in?

Anything for a 2-3 night stay for this month? 5/27 thru 6/2
Aulani
Studio - 1br Villa
Ocean View (not needed)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter