POINTS FOR RENT: 19 OKW points (Mar '19 UY) @ $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, looking to purchase points at AKL for 8/30/19 to 9/2/19, studio, this would be for a group of 4.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Hello, looking to purchase points at AKL for 8/30/19 to 9/2/19, studio, this would be for a group of 4.

Thank you!

DMB07,

Unfortunately there's no availability for the dates and accommodation type you requested. Please do let me know if there's any other options you'd like me to look into.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hi! I am looking for points for transfer. I will take 100 off your hands since that is the minimum you require for a transfer. Please let me know if you are interested in moving forward. Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for points for transfer. I will take 100 off your hands since that is the minimum you require for a transfer. Please let me know if you are interested in moving forward. Thanks!

drgras68,

I'll send you a PM - thanks.

Fredonna

drgras68,

I see I can't send you a PM - sorry. I can certainly help but I'd like to make sure the points can be used for the reservations you'd like to make once transferred. Have you confirmed the points as outlined fit within DVC's guidelines (e.g. reservation falls within the points' 7-month or 11-month windows)?

As an aside, based on the rules for the rent/trade board, the info we'll need to share to coordinate a transfer may be hard without being able to PM. You might want to review the rules so you can open up PM permissions.

Fredonna

Okay... I see the problem and am working feverishly to fix it. I need 2 more posts to open up my privileges so I will complete those as soon as I am able. Then I will try to PM you!

According to the PM guidelines, it can take up to an hour to recognize my tenth post. I will keep checking back until my PM power has been activated. Hopefully, we will be able to make contact sooner rather than later :)

DMB07,

Unfortunately there's no availability for the dates and accommodation type you requested. Please do let me know if there's any other options you'd like me to look into.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Is there any studios available at any other resort?

Thank you so much!

Hi everyone,

I have 165 points - Old Key West, March 2019 use year - available for rent or transfer at $15 per point. (As a reminder, I can make reservations at any DVC property using OKW points as long as it's no further out than 7 months out; OKW reservations up to 11 months out are still good to go!) I've helped quite a few folks out over the years with both transfers and rentals and would be happy to help you, too. :-)

Regarding payment, I accept PayPal only. That said, I'll pay all PayPal transfer fees.

For rentals, I'll need the following information so I can check on availability on your behalf:

- check-in and check-out dates
- desired accommodations (e.g. studio, 1-bdrm, etc.)
- up to three resorts, in order of preference
- for applicable resorts, view type (e.g. value, standard, water, boardwalk, etc.)

Once I confirm availability and provide you with points details and final cost, we can address required info (e..g names/ages/addresses/phone numbers of everyone in the party, etc.) and desired options (e.g. Magical Express, Disney Dining Plan, etc.). Regarding options, we can handle these at the time reservations are made or by deadlines set by Disney (e.g. ME at least two weeks before the check-in date; DDE at least two days before check-in). I'll be around to help you any way I can up to the start of your stay at Disney!

50% payment in advance will be required before I make any reservations in advance, followed by the remaining 50% due within 48 hrs after I provide Disney's official reservation email and details. In fairness to other DISers:
- reservations will be cancelled for non-payment of any balance due to release the points for other DISers unless we agree to alternate arrangements
- any payments already made will be refunded via PayPal within 48 hours after cancellation, minus any transfer fees incurred by me

For transfers, minimum transfer amount should be at least 100 points at the $15/pp rate due to Disney's one-transfer-per-year policy. For any transfer requests below this amount, I'd be happy to negotiate price.

75% payment in advance will be required for transfer requests, followed by the remaining 25% due within 48 hrs after the points transfer is complete.

I'll also need your DVC member name and contract number. (Actually, I'll most likely have you on the call with DVC to help expedite the points transfer; DISers have always appreciated this approach. :-))

Thanks for your consideration!

Fredonna
I'm not really as interested in a particular resort right now as I am in a 3 bedroom unit. Where and how much to rent the points checking in on 12/27 and out on 12/31

I'm not really as interested in a particular resort right now as I am in a 3 bedroom unit. Where and how much to rent the points checking in on 12/27 and out on 12/31

Elizabeth R,

If you're inquiring about extending your stay on an existing 3-bdrm reservation around the holidays, I would be shocked if there was availability now that it's June. The 3-bdrm units go quickly unless one has an 11-month advantage. Unless I misunderstood your question...

Fredonna

Hello did you do your transfer for the year or are points still available for a transfer?

So I've completed a 100-point transfer and
Is there any studios available at any other resort?

Thank you so much!

DMB07,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't see any full availability at any WDW resort for the dates and accommodation type you requested. If you'd like me to look at other dates, I'd be happy to.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hello did you do your transfer for the year or are points still available for a transfer?

JGINPL,

Sorry, I made a transfer today so I'm only able to make room reservations. Do let me know if there's something I can do for you.

Thanks,

Fredonna

All,

If in the event anyone requests a reservation that exceeds 65 points, I also have access to an additional 200 points. I'm choosing not to list this in the title of the thread so as to limit the number of points beyond the 65 I've advertised. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Looking for a 39 point transfer to add a night to a August Kidani reservation

Looking for a 39 point transfer to add a night to a August Kidani reservation

Geoliz,

Sorry, I can't do a transfer - I've already exceeded my one-per-year transfer allotment with DVC. :-(

Fredonna

thanks anyway - I'm one point short from being able to piece together one time use points with my 12 remaining points so thought I would try another option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!