POINTS FOR RENT: 66-100 SSR points at $15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

pboyle002

Earning My Ears
I have 136-200 SSR points available for rent at $15 per point. These points can be used anytime now through September 30, 2020.

Can reserve at SSR 11 months in advance (now thru March 2020), and at all other resorts 7 months in advance (now thru Nov 2019). Please PM me with the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom) and view, if applicable
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (no fees when using bank account, addl 3% fees when using credit or debit card), Zelle or Venmo. All rentals are final - no refunds. I have rented through this forum many times in the past (since 2005) and am an experienced renter.

Thanks! Trish

Last edited:
Could you see if there is availability from either 8/25 -8/30 for a studio? Flexibility within those dates. Thanks!

UPDATE: I have 66-100 remaining to rent at $15/point. See details from original posting. Thanks!

Hi, looking for any studios from Oct 9-12. It is okay if they are at different resorts, we dont mind moving :) Thank you!

We would also consider 1 BR rentals depending on how many points it is :) Thanks!

Hi, looking for any studios from Oct 9-12. It is okay if they are at different resorts, we dont mind moving :) Thank you!

We would also consider 1 BR rentals depending on how many points it is :) Thanks!

Hi! Unfortunately, there are no rooms available for the night of October 11 - studio or 1-bedroom at any of the Disney World resorts. There is a studio available at Saratoga Springs on the nights of Oct 9 and 10th (deluxe studio for 24 points total).

Hi, Im unable to PM as I just joined. Im looking for a studio at SSR for 6/4 to 6/10. 2 adults. Would be willing to split resorts. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hello do you show availability at any studio Sept 29-Oct 5? Would also consider a one bedroom depending on cost. Any WDW DVC resort. Thank you.

Hi, Im unable to PM as I just joined. Im looking for a studio at SSR for 6/4 to 6/10. 2 adults. Would be willing to split resorts. Please let me know. Thanks!
Hi there. SSR has a preferred room available for those nights EXCEPT 6/5. They have 6/6-6/12 available if you have flexibility. I also checked the other Disney resorts and no other resort has a studio available for your dates. Let me know if you want me to check anything else for you.

Thanks! Trish

Hello do you show availability at any studio Sept 29-Oct 5? Would also consider a one bedroom depending on cost. Any WDW DVC resort. Thank you.
Hi! Here is what is currently available for your dates:
- SSR 1 bedroom standard view 153 points
- SSR 1 bedroom preferred view 178 points

There are no studio rooms at any of the resorts that have full availability. SSR has a preferred studio room available for most of your dates, EXCEPT 9/30. Let me know if you want me to check anything else for you.

Thanks! Trish

Hi, I am looking for a studio Dec 8-12 or Nov 25-29th. Thanks!
Hi! No availability anywhere 11/25-11/29. SSR has a studio standard room available from Dec 9-12, but 12/8 is not available. If you have flexibility, 12/9-12/13 is available (44 points total). Let me know if you want me to check other dates for you.

Thanks! Trish

Hello! We would take the studio on the ninth if it’s available please. May I ask how much that would cost?

Hi! Unfortunately, there are no rooms available for the night of October 11 - studio or 1-bedroom at any of the Disney World resorts. There is a studio available at Saratoga Springs on the nights of Oct 9 and 10th (deluxe studio for 24 points total).

Hello! We would take the studio on the ninth if it’s available please. May I ask how much that would cost?

I just checked and the SSR deluxe studio standard room is no longer available for any of your dates. But SSR does have a deluxe studio preferred available on the 9th only (not the 10th) for 15 points ($225).

Please accept my apologies, the date that we’re looking for is October 8 or October 11. We would be happy with the studio at any Disney property. As a quick note we are staying at Saratoga the ninth and the 10th in a studio so ideally if we could tack on a day to either end of that reservation that would be great!

If not though we are happy to drive to any other property. We will have a car :)

QUOTE="pboyle002, post: 60572208, member: 63738"]I just checked and the SSR deluxe studio standard room is no longer available for any of your dates. But SSR does have a deluxe studio preferred available on the 9th only (not the 10th) for 15 points ($225).[/QUOTE]

Please accept my apologies, the date that we’re looking for is October 8 or October 11. We would be happy with the studio at any Disney property. As a quick note we are staying at Saratoga the ninth and the 10th in a studio so ideally if we could tack on a day to either end of that reservation that would be great!

If not though we are happy to drive to any other property. We will have a car :)

QUOTE="pboyle002, post: 60572208, member: 63738"]I just checked and the SSR deluxe studio standard room is no longer available for any of your dates. But SSR does have a deluxe studio preferred available on the 9th only (not the 10th) for 15 points ($225).
[/QUOTE]
Do you have a standard studio or preferred studio? They have both for the 8th available. Standard is 12 points ($180) and preferred studio is 15 points ($225). No rooms available at any resort (studio or 1 bedroom) on the night of the 11th.

Hi! Here is what is currently available for your dates:
- SSR 1 bedroom standard view 153 points
- SSR 1 bedroom preferred view 178 points

There are no studio rooms at any of the resorts that have full availability. SSR has a preferred studio room available for most of your dates, EXCEPT 9/30. Let me know if you want me to check anything else for you.

Thanks! Trish
Thanks for checking on this. We could make other arrangements for Sept 30. Could you please check studio for check in Sept 29, check out Oct 6, six nights. Any resort including SSR. Thank you!

Thanks for checking on this. We could make other arrangements for Sept 30. Could you please check studio for check in Sept 29, check out Oct 6, six nights. Any resort including SSR. Thank you!
Hi - unfortunately the 5th is no longer available. SSR still has the best availability though. Preferred studio is available in following nights: 9/29, 10/1,10/2,10/3,10/4.

Hello! Any studio availability for AK June 24-26th?
Thank you!
Hi there. The only resort that has studio availability for those dates is SSR. Standard studio is 28 points total and the preferred studio is 34 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter