POINTS FOR RENT: 66-100 SSR points at $15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...Would you happen to have anything for wdw for the week of Nov 2-9 or 9-16 for a family of 4 (2 adults and kids 9&7). No preference in resort. Thanks!

Hello...Would you happen to have anything for wdw for the week of Nov 2-9 or 9-16 for a family of 4 (2 adults and kids 9&7). No preference in resort. Thanks!
Hi there! The only resort that comes close to covering either one of these periods is a 1 Bedroom Villa (Standard View) at Saratoga Springs for the second week. However, the 9th is not available. If you wanted to shift the dates, Nov 10-17 is available. Would be 192 total points for 7 nights. Nov 10-16 (6 nights) would be 161 points. There are no studios available either week at any resort with more than 3 days. Let me know if there's anything else you would like me to check for you. Thanks! Trish

Hi Trish! Do you mind checking for any for availability for a studio at WDW June 7-10? Thanks so much!

Hi Trish! Do you mind checking for any for availability for a studio at WDW June 7-10? Thanks so much!
Hi! The only thing close would be a Deluxe Studio Preferred Room at SSR. The night of the 7th is not available, but June 8-11 is available (49 points). June 8-10 would be 34 points. Let me know if you would like me to check anything else for you. Thanks! Trish

I have 136-200 SSR points available for rent at $15 per point. These points can be used anytime now through September 30, 2020.

Can reserve at SSR 11 months in advance (now thru March 2020), and at all other resorts 7 months in advance (now thru Nov 2019). Please PM me with the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom) and view, if applicable
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (no fees when using bank account, addl 3% fees when using credit or debit card), Zelle or Venmo. All rentals are final - no refunds. I have rented through this forum many times in the past (since 2005) and am an experienced renter.

Thanks! Trish
I have 136-200 SSR points available for rent at $15 per point. These points can be used anytime now through September 30, 2020.

Can reserve at SSR 11 months in advance (now thru March 2020), and at all other resorts 7 months in advance (now thru Nov 2019). Please PM me with the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (no fees when using bank account, addl 3% fees when using credit or debit card), Zelle or Venmo. All rentals are final - no refunds. I have rented through this forum many times in the past (since 2005) and am an experienced renter.

Thanks! Trish

- Preferred Resort
- Dates of Travel

Thanks! Trish
Is there any availability from September 30th - October 4th? Preferably would like a studio for those dates

Hi! Looking for a studio at WDW for 7/28-31 or 7/29-7/30. BLT is first choice but would love to know any available options.

Thank you for your time!!

Is there any availability from September 30th - October 4th? Preferably would like a studio for those dates
Hi there. SSR has a deluxe studio preferred room available for 58 points for the stay. This is the only resort and studio room type that is available for your dates. Let me know if you would like me to check anything else for you. Thanks! Trish

Hi! Looking for a studio at WDW for 7/28-31 or 7/29-7/30. BLT is first choice but would love to know any available options.

Thank you for your time!!
Hi! BLT only has one night available (studio lake view on 7/30). AKR has a savannah view studio for 2 nights (7/28 and 7/29). OKW and SSR have studios available for all of your dates. Let me know if you would like me to check on anything else. Thanks! Trish

Any studio available June 30-July 2?
Hi there. Here are the resorts with availability currently:
- SSR - standard studio for 28 points, preferred studio for 34 points
- AKV Jambo House - savannah view studio 38 points
- Polynesian - lake view studio 54 points

Let me know if you’d like me to check anything else.

Thanks! Trish

Hi there. Here are the resorts with availability currently:
- AKV Jambo House - savannah view studio 38 points
- Polynesian - lake view studio 54 points

Let me know if you’d like me to check anything else.

Thanks! Trish

Sorry for the late response, but is the AKV Jambo studio still available on June 30-July 2?

Sorry for the late response, but is the AKV Jambo studio still available on June 30-July 2?
Sorry, AKV is no longer available (only one of three nights). AKV has limited availability in June/July, so I'm guessing those nights were available from a cancelation but got picked up pretty quickly. Here's what is currently open:
- OKW - deluxe studio for 28 points

Hello!

My mom, brother, and I are looking to try and book a studio villa at the Polynesian for 4-5 nights sometime in early/mid-November (crossing over a weekend would be be best. Our original dates were 9-13, but really anything would be good)

Contemporary or another monorail resort would be acceptable (mom really wants monorail), but Poly is our first and favorite choice.

Would you be able to help us?

Thank you!

Will you be able to transfer 50 pts? We are looking forr 50 pts to complete a December 2019 trip.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter