POINTS FOR RENT 29 OKW $14.50 PP LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

swishdisney

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am looking for 2 nights 13-15th May at Grand Californian, studio room for 2 adults. I believe this is 40 points? Would you be able to check availability?

thanks,
Kara

Hi,

I am looking for 2 nights 13-15th May at Grand Californian, studio room for 2 adults. I believe this is 40 points? Would you be able to check availability?

thanks,
Kara
Waitlist only currently and yes, it's 40 points. Sorry.

Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch. I'm quite flexible and can borrow up to 59 points from 2020 use year if needed.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.

Anything available for for 3-4 guests checking in on April 18th and out on April 21st? Studio or 1 bedroom. Flexible with resorts.

Anything available for for 3-4 guests checking in on April 18th and out on April 21st? Studio or 1 bedroom. Flexible with resorts.
Hi,
You have options! I included one I don't have enough points for so you would know what's available if someone else did. I used 2 adults and 2 children. Personally, I would do Kidani or OKW.

OKW 1BR 110

Kidani 1BR Standard 108
Kidani 1 BR Savannah 128

Saratoga 1BR Standard 109
Saratoga 1BR Preferred 125

BLT 1BR Lake View 144*

BRV 1BR 127

Hi, Looking for any studio on property for March 17-19 or 18-20, 2 adults and 2 kids. Ty for checking!

Hi,
You have options! I included one I don't have enough points for so you would know what's available if someone else did. I used 2 adults and 2 children. Personally, I would do Kidani or OKW.

OKW 1BR 110

Kidani 1BR Standard 108
Kidani 1 BR Savannah 128

Saratoga 1BR Standard 109
Saratoga 1BR Preferred 125

BLT 1BR Lake View 144*

BRV 1BR 127
Hi, Looking for any studio on property for March 17-19 or 18-20, 2 adults and 2 kids. Ty for checking!
I'm sorry. I even expanded the search for the whole week and it's waitlist only except:

Saratoga 1br 19-21 std 103 prf 118

BRV 1br Villa 20-21 86

Hello, I am interested in a studio or 1BR for almost any resort, preference for Boardwalk or Beach Club for Sept 29-Oct 1 (2 nights).

Thank you!

Looking for 2 adults, 2 children for 2/25 to 2/29. Willing to move resorts during our stay or stay for 2 nights only depending on availability.

Hi!!

OKW, SS, Boardwalk, AKL
Looking for two bedroom
May 1-3
5 adults 1 child

thank you for checking!

Hi there! Looking for AKL Kidani 1 br May 10 - 14 2020. I think 112 points? Would that work?

Kidani is only available on the 21st but the following are available for your full trip.

OKW 72 points

Saratoga 72 points

Hi!!

OKW, SS, Boardwalk, AKL
Looking for two bedroom
May 1-3
5 adults 1 child

thank you for checking!
Hi! What you want is available at OKW for 84 points and ss for 78 points. Unfortunately I can't book it as it's too far out for points on holding. But you can definitely get it from someone else with points.

Hi, anything during the week of 2/15 to 2/21. Doesn't have to start on 2/15 but at least four days in between that time frame. It will be just one person. studio or 1 bedroom is fine, doesn't matter what resort.

Hi, anything during the week of 2/15 to 2/21. Doesn't have to start on 2/15 but at least four days in between that time frame. It will be just one person. studio or 1 bedroom is fine, doesn't matter what resort.
Only single nights available during those dates... Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!