Points for Rent - BWV - all rented- $17/point

Discussion in 'DVC-Rent/Trade' started by DRT-eagle, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRT-eagle

DRT-eagle Mouseketeer DVC Gold

Sorry - no availability. July has only a few single days scattered around the month and nothing close to your dates.

2. megibabi7

megibabi7 Earning My Ears

Hi there,

I'm looking for a reservation for Sept 9-12 at Poly, GF, or Animal kingdom for a studio!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Donald-n-Daisy

Donald-n-Daisy Mouseketeer

Can the 90 BWV points be transferred?

5. DRT-eagle

Only partial stays are available during you requested time. A 1 bedroom is available from the 8 -13 is all that is more than a single day. 140 points for that length of stay 5 nights.

6. DRT-eagle

Yes. Would you like to do a transfer?

7. spikelangton

spikelangton Earning My Ears

I am looking for 3 pts for a vacation in February 2020. would like to transfer into my account.
    Thanks Mike

8. hmdsnow360

hmdsnow360 Earning My Ears

Is there availability for
    2/9-2/14 standard studio

9. JennyMaier

JennyMaier Earning My Ears

Hi!
    I am new to renting DVC points, but certainly not new to Disney! We go to Disneyworld every couple of years and love it. I LOVE the idea of DisneyVacation Club and renting points. We are going on November 25, but will be spending two nights in Universal.
    We are looking for November 27 - December 5 in either a studio or 1 bedroom villa (that sleeps 5). (4 adults and 1 child)
    I'm hoping for BWV, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, or BLT but am open to any resort. Please let me know if we can rent from you. :)
    Thank you!

10. Ava Panteli

Ava Panteli apan214

Hi - New to this forum.. I am looking for a DVC rental from the dates 10/30/19 through 11/3/19 (4 nights). My best friend is getting married that week. I'm not too picky on the resort.. I think I'd like the Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Tower, or Wilderness Lodge. Haha basically anything available. Thanks - if any of those work let me know how we can connect!!

11. DRT-eagle

There is no availability for that time period - Halloween is a huge event at Disney. All that was available was a single night during you 4 night request at SSR.

12. suffieldhockeymom

suffieldhockeymom DIS Veteran

What's available at BWV for 2/20-2/24/20? Looking for a studio if possible for 3 adults.

13. DRT-eagle

There is availability in a garden view - 78 points for the complete stay at BWV.

All views are available for a 1x1 unit - 130 for standard, 160 for an upgraded garden or boardwalk view.

just let me know.

suffieldhockeymom likes this.
  14. DRT-eagle

Sorry, I thought you wanted a larger transfer. I missed your request. I will not waste my one time transfer for such a small amount of points.

15. hmdsnow360

Do you have any points still available? I’m looking for either
    2/6-2/14
    Or
    2/9-2/14

Thanks

16. DRT-eagle

Lots of availability in all resorts. BWV is available. I only have enough points for the 2/9 - 2/14 stay. The longer stay would require me to borrow points and I do not like to do that so close to expiration in April. No way to manage them if something changes and the value of the points go up each year.

Let me know if you want to book the Garden view studio from 2/9 - 2/14

17. hmdsnow360

How many points would that be?

18. DRT-eagle

BWV - Pool view or Boardwalk view - Fri/Sat night- 20 pts, Sun - Thus 17 pts. Standard view is 3 points less.

9-14th is 5 nights at 17pts - 85 total points. You can mix and match the standard view and move 3 nights at 14 points in a standard view and do a boardwalk view for 2 nights at 17points - 42 + 34 = 76 points.

Understand a standard view is a view of the parking lot in most cases.

19. kitkath

kitkath Earning My Ears

Is there anything available 5/4-5/6 or 5/11-5/13? This is my first time looking into renting DVC points, so I'd be open to anything that is open :) Thank you so much for your time!

20. DRT-eagle

The 11th through the 13 has one studio open at Saratoga Springs. It will go fast.
    30 points at 17 = $510.

21. KelAi

KelAi Earning My Ears

Hello! Any studios available for 4/12-4/13 for 2 people? Pretty open to any resort. Thank you in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.