Points for Rent - BWV - all rented- $17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I'm looking to book a room at Aulani for 2 nights (7/23- 7/25). Please let me know if anything is available. I am looking to book asap.
Thank you

Sorry - no availability. July has only a few single days scattered around the month and nothing close to your dates.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a reservation for Sept 9-12 at Poly, GF, or Animal kingdom for a studio!

Interested in BWV - Studio or 1 bedroom for Sept. 8th-17th.
Any view for 2 adults.

Only partial stays are available during you requested time. A 1 bedroom is available from the 8 -13 is all that is more than a single day. 140 points for that length of stay 5 nights.

I am looking for 3 pts for a vacation in February 2020. would like to transfer into my account.
Thanks Mike

I have rented points quite a few times on this board and respond quickly.

Just let me know your dates, people, resorts, and size of accommodation.

50% deposit at time of reservation, balance due prior to 30 days out. Can pay via Venmo, PayPal. Fees to be covered by renter if using credit card or any other fees generated by payment method.

If you take over 200 points, points will be $16.50.

Hi!
I am new to renting DVC points, but certainly not new to Disney! We go to Disneyworld every couple of years and love it. I LOVE the idea of DisneyVacation Club and renting points. We are going on November 25, but will be spending two nights in Universal.
We are looking for November 27 - December 5 in either a studio or 1 bedroom villa (that sleeps 5). (4 adults and 1 child)
I'm hoping for BWV, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, or BLT but am open to any resort. Please let me know if we can rent from you. :)
Thank you!

Hi - New to this forum.. I am looking for a DVC rental from the dates 10/30/19 through 11/3/19 (4 nights). My best friend is getting married that week. I'm not too picky on the resort.. I think I'd like the Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Tower, or Wilderness Lodge. Haha basically anything available. Thanks - if any of those work let me know how we can connect!!

Hi - New to this forum.. I am looking for a DVC rental from the dates 10/30/19 through 11/3/19 (4 nights). My best friend is getting married that week. I'm not too picky on the resort.. I think I'd like the Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk, Grand Floridian, Bay Tower, or Wilderness Lodge. Haha basically anything available. Thanks - if any of those work let me know how we can connect!!

There is no availability for that time period - Halloween is a huge event at Disney. All that was available was a single night during you 4 night request at SSR.

I am looking for 3 pts for a vacation in February 2020. would like to transfer into my account.
Thanks Mike
Sorry, I thought you wanted a larger transfer. I missed your request. I will not waste my one time transfer for such a small amount of points.

I have rented points quite a few times on this board and respond quickly.

Just let me know your dates, people, resorts, and size of accommodation.

50% deposit at time of reservation, balance due prior to 30 days out. Can pay via Venmo, PayPal. Fees to be covered by renter if using credit card or any other fees generated by payment method.

If you take over 200 points, points will be $16.50.
Do you have any points still available? I’m looking for either
2/6-2/14
Or
2/9-2/14

Thanks

Do you have any points still available? I’m looking for either
2/6-2/14
Or
2/9-2/14

Thanks
Lots of availability in all resorts. BWV is available. I only have enough points for the 2/9 - 2/14 stay. The longer stay would require me to borrow points and I do not like to do that so close to expiration in April. No way to manage them if something changes and the value of the points go up each year.

Let me know if you want to book the Garden view studio from 2/9 - 2/14

Lots of availability in all resorts. BWV is available. I only have enough points for the 2/9 - 2/14 stay. The longer stay would require me to borrow points and I do not like to do that so close to expiration in April. No way to manage them if something changes and the value of the points go up each year.

Let me know if you want to book the Garden view studio from 2/9 - 2/14
How many points would that be?

BWV - Pool view or Boardwalk view - Fri/Sat night- 20 pts, Sun - Thus 17 pts. Standard view is 3 points less.

9-14th is 5 nights at 17pts - 85 total points. You can mix and match the standard view and move 3 nights at 14 points in a standard view and do a boardwalk view for 2 nights at 17points - 42 + 34 = 76 points.

Understand a standard view is a view of the parking lot in most cases.

Is there anything available 5/4-5/6 or 5/11-5/13? This is my first time looking into renting DVC points, so I'd be open to anything that is open :) Thank you so much for your time!

Is there anything available 5/4-5/6 or 5/11-5/13? This is my first time looking into renting DVC points, so I'd be open to anything that is open :) Thank you so much for your time!
The 11th through the 13 has one studio open at Saratoga Springs. It will go fast.
30 points at 17 = $510.

Hello! Any studios available for 4/12-4/13 for 2 people? Pretty open to any resort. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!