Points for Rent: Hundreds at SSR, HH, OKW ($15) and VGC ($18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1 wk, flexible, 1 bdrm, BWV, BCV, boulder creek cabins, 2 adults, between Mar 16 and Mar 30 or Apr 16-24. Will pm.

Looking for 1 wk, flexible, 1 bdrm, BWV, BCV, boulder creek cabins, 2 adults, between Mar 16 and Mar 30 or Apr 16-24. Will pm.

This would be easier to go through live online while on a phone call. Please PM me your email and we can proceed.

Hi I am new to the Disney board and would like to knowIf you have any reservations for the third or fourth week in January.We would like to stay Sunday through Friday.Wishing you a very happy new year

Hi I am new to the Disney board and would like to knowIf you have any reservations for the third or fourth week in January.We would like to stay Sunday through Friday.Wishing you a very happy new year

If you have specific units/resorts in mind, I can check availability.

If you still have any VGC points available on February 25 I would like to book a 2 Bedroom at The Grand Californian for one night January 25, 2020. It will be 56 points. I would be willing to possibly put a deposit down now with an agreement to book. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter