Points for Rent: Hundreds at SSR, HH, OKW ($15) and VGC ($18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a maximum of 2 nights consecutive in SSR/OKW studio for the entire 2 month stretch. You have to go to April to get a week.

If you still have any VGC points available on February 25 I would like to book a 2 Bedroom at The Grand Californian for one night January 25, 2020. It will be 56 points. I would be willing to possibly put a deposit down now with an agreement to book. Thank you.

I can do this. No need for a deposit. Please PM your email address for easier contact. We can arrange details about a week ahead. Thanks.

If I missed anybody, please PM. I am getting a lot of responses and may have missed one.

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 8 nights starting on August 3rd for AKL, WL, BW or Poly. Please let me know availability and cost. Ready to book. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 8 nights starting on August 3rd for AKL, WL, BW or Poly. Please let me know availability and cost. Ready to book. Thank you!

Sorry, do not have enough for this sort of stay until 12/1/19 check in. Thanks.

Hi! I'm looking for a 2 bdrm at BLT, Aug 20-27. Or possibly 2 studios if that's available?

Interested in Deluxe Studio OKW from 9/25 - 10/2/19. Do you have points available for rent and how much for rental. Thank You

Interested in Deluxe Studio OKW from 9/25 - 10/2/19. Do you have points available for rent and how much for rental. Thank You

Hi. Yes, I can do this. It is available. 76 points at $15 is $1140.

I would have to split the stay across 2 contracts, but that is no problem; we do it all the time. You would not have to move units. The reservations would be “linked.”

I would need:

Names and salutations of all guests
Ages of children
Your address
Your email address
Your phone number

Things like Magical Express, Dining, family celebrations, requested room locations, etc. can be added later.

I prefer payment by check to save the 3% PayPal fee if possible. I ask for payment when you receive the official DVC confirmation email with your name on it, after you have verified the accuracy.

Send that info to me by PM please if you want to proceed.

Hi. Yes, I can do this. It is available. 76 points at $15 is $1140.

I would have to split the stay across 2 contracts, but that is no problem; we do it all the time. You would not have to move units. The reservations would be “linked.”

I would need:

Names and salutations of all guests
Ages of children
Your address
Your email address
Your phone number

Things like Magical Express, Dining, family celebrations, requested room locations, etc. can be added later.

I prefer payment by check to save the 3% PayPal fee if possible. I ask for payment when you receive the official DVC confirmation email with your name on it, after you have verified the accuracy.

Send that info to me by PM please if you want to proceed.

I am interested but need some assistance with the PM option. Trying to locate how to do this. Thanks

Hi! I am interested in a studio at any resort from 6/19-6/26. We are flexible with checking in 6/18 or 6/20 also for 7 nights. 2 adults and 2 children. We’d also be open to a split stay. Not sure if you enough points left :) Thanks!

Hi! I am interested in a studio at any resort from 6/19-6/26. We are flexible with checking in 6/18 or 6/20 also for 7 nights. 2 adults and 2 children. We’d also be open to a split stay. Not sure if you enough points left :) Thanks!

Hi.

Availability at SSR, OKW, AKV, Poly, BLT LV, Copper Creek. 106 points and up. Let me know if you want to pursue, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter