CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT OKW RESORT 60 POINTS $14.75/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
any 3+ night availability in a studio at BW or BC between December 12-31? sorry for all the questions, trying to find a good room for christmas :)
I understand what you're going through...there is only 1 night (period) available at BC and various 1 nites for BW. Not even two nights together. This is crazy.

August 2-4
1st choice AKL
2nd Boardwalk or Beach Club
Looking for a studio

Is there any AKL studio available for 7/19 to 7/23?
2 Adults 2 kids / 3/1

Is there any AKL studio available for 7/19 to 7/23?
2 Adults 2 kids / 3/1
Right now there is availability at Kidani Village with savanna view arriving July 19th and departing July 23rd for 76 points. There is only waitlist at Jambo. If you want me to book this, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

Good Morning! Any studio's available July 6 through July 9th? Thank you!
There is availability at most of the resorts for arrival 07/09 and departing 07/10. Points range from about 56 to 92. Be aware that the parks won't be open at this time. If you want me to book this, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

There is availability at most of the resorts for arrival 07/09 and departing 07/10. Points range from about 56 to 92. Be aware that the parks won't be open at this time. If you want me to book this, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.
Thank you! Just checking, you mentioned July 9 - 10th, did you see July 6- 9th? We are aware the parks will not be open, hoping for a quiet stay this time. :)

Thank you! Just checking, you mentioned July 9 - 10th, did you see July 6- 9th? We are aware the parks will not be open, hoping for a quiet stay this time. :)
I'm sorry...working on so many resies. Yes availability arrival 07/06 and departing 07/10. Which resort were you interested in.

I have 387 points available for rent for Old Key West resort 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I have been a DVC member since 1993 and joined Disboards in 2000. I have been renting some of my points for many years. I am renting at $14.75 per point. Thanks and have a magical day and keep safe and healthy.

Good afternoon madam.
I am new and first timer in everything. I want to make a honeymoon trip to Walt Disney World with my future husband from July 25 (arrival day) through the 28th.
Which would be the cheaper option? Do you think we should get meal plans? I am a very sweet tooth and love snacks but only have one strong breakfast and maybe a nice dinner and a fast food lunch.
The tickets, how can I get them for better prices? We are from Mexico and hace SOOO many questions. Hope you may help me a little bit.

Good afternoon madam.
I am new and first timer in everything. I want to make a honeymoon trip to Walt Disney World with my future husband from July 25 (arrival day) through the 28th.
Which would be the cheaper option? Do you think we should get meal plans? I am a very sweet tooth and love snacks but only have one strong breakfast and maybe a nice dinner and a fast food lunch.
The tickets, how can I get them for better prices? We are from Mexico and hace SOOO many questions. Hope you may help me a little bit.
right now, I don't think they're offering the meal plan. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Please go to disneytips.com and see the new updates concerning meals, etc. Things are rather up in the air and are changing constantly. Check out all the information on disboards and the disneytips before you make your decision to do anything. Thanks and stay safe and have a magical day.

Hi! I am a DVC member looking to rent points for Vero this July 12 for four nights (departing July 16) for a standard view inn room.

I have 387 points available for rent for Old Key West resort 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I have been a DVC member since 1993 and joined Disboards in 2000. I have been renting some of my points for many years. I am renting at $14.75 per point. Thanks and have a magical day and keep safe and healthy.

Hi I am looking for one night stay at BCV 2 bedroom for August 1st and Boulder Creek 2 bedroom for July 24th. Thanks!

Hi I am looking for one night stay at BCV 2 bedroom for August 1st and Boulder Creek 2 bedroom for July 24th. Thanks!

Hi! I am a DVC member looking to rent points for Vero this July 12 for four nights (departing July 16) for a standard view inn room.
I'm sorry but there is only two nights available, the 14th and 15th in a studio and nothing in a 1 bedroom either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter