Points for Rent or Transfer: 140 OKW points at $20/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. McAtee

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello! We have 140 points available for rent or transfer that we will not be using this year. They are available for use towards reservations beginning August 1st.

** Transfer terms are different than rentals - must transfer all available points and payment is due in full at the time of transfer. **

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

For Rentals - Terms: $20/point. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the final balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Please note that any cancellations within 90 days of your check-in date are non-refundable, however we're always more than happy to assist in re-booking.

If you are interested, please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates you’re interested in
2. Resort preferences
3. Room type (i.e., studio, 1BR, 2BR)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Hello we are looking for one or two nights Dec 6 checking out the 8th or the 7th checking out the 8th 2 adults studio or one bedroom. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter