Points for rent: Thank You! Points sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My husband, daughter (9) and I need a room on property for the evenings of 9/21 and 9/22. If any of the below are available - I would love to rent your points. I do not know the point requirements for resort rooms, but am assuming that standard rooms require less points than DVC studios. I am hoping to find something for 25 pts. or less/night. If some of my preferences are more than that, please disregard those. You can email me at bcejohnson@gmail.com
Thank you, C. Johnson

listed in order of preference:
Polynesian
Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge
Contemporary
Grand Floridian
Boardwalk
Animal Kingdom
Yacht Club
Coronado Springs
Carribean Beach

Can these be used at a value or mod? If so any idea of how many points I would need. Looking for anytime in the first two weeks of Sept.

I am new to DisBoards but not to Disney. Would your points be good for either the Boardwalk or the beachclub? We were trying to get down there during Catholic Schools Week, which is the last week of September.

Gene.

Doug: I tried to reply directly to your message but kept getting error messages:

My party would be 6: 1 senior; 2 adults; 3 children ages 5-11.

I calcluated the points required at Polynesian between 9/22 and 9/29 with a garden view and came up with 310 points: 7 nites total; 5-36 and 2-65 point nights.

Is this correct?

Hi Doug,

I tried to send a private message but I kept getting an error message.

Thank you for the note...I'm waiting to hear back on a offer to rent points from another party, however should that fall through I may still be interested in your point offer.

I would be looking for a moderately priced resort such as DPO-DCS or DCB. Standard Room is fine for two adults with no children.

If you happen to have a few moments to check availablity for Sept 15th to 23rd that would be great.

I calculated 167 points in total - Would you mind also checking if my total is correct?

Thank you,
Kindest regards,

Janice

Interested in Oct 18th - 23rd.
Checking out the 23rd. Two adults, one child

Prefer Poly. or Contemp.

Thanks
:dance3:

There is a Disney 7 day cruise out of FL on sept 29. Can these points be used for this cruise? I do not know what points are required for a given stateroom. There will 2 of us. We plan to be at Disneyworld up to Sept 29. This will be confirmed Sat. If we can I would like to take the cruise on Sunday Sept 29. Can you let me know if you still have points, and if they can be used for the cruise on Sept 29, and how many we will need for inside? oceanview?, or Balcany stateroom?

I would like to stay from 9/30 for up to a week depending on price/resort if you are interested in working something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter