Points for rent: Thank You! Points sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reservations needed arriving 8/30 for 5 nights and departing 9/4. 2 adults and 2 children. Do you have points still available and where?

I am looking to book a 4 night stay in any of the DWR For dates Sept. 15-19 2007, Sat night-Tues night checking out on the 19th. I have booked before and am willing to book today and can pay through paypal. I am looking for a studio at
BWV (1st) BCV (2nd) SSR(3rd).

Thank you.

I would like to see if there are any studios available for September 21 thru to September 26th at any of the WDW resorts. Can you let me know which would be available for that time span?
Dolly Price

Thanks for your interest. Yes I am still looking. My problem is I am on a tight budget and would need to book at one of the lower point resorts such as BWV, BCV, AKV, or SSR because I want to get a reservation booked for no more than 59 points. I only need a studio because it's only me and my wife traveling. If you have any tips or any way of helping me please let me know. Thanks again.

Please email me at kittypsalms@yahoo.com if you can get us this ressie at SSR from Sept. 16-21 in a 2bedroom villa. We are able to do $9.00 per point.
Contact me via PM for more info and details. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ginger
678-481-1876

looking to take a last minute trip:
arriving either fri 8/31 or sat 9/1, departing tues 9/4
would take anything available, either studio or 1 bdrm

have rented 4 xs in past so I know the details, payment available asa
beenzcounter2@yahoo.com

looking to stay in Wilderness lodge, Wilderness Cabin, Contemporary or Polynesian arriving 9/28 departing 9/30.

Disregard the 9/28 - 9/30 request, I already have something else. I was not able to reply to your private message. Thank you for your quick response

I am looking for a last minute rental for September 20-23 in a studio at any WDW DVC.

Thanks,
Melanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter