Points for Rent/Transfer - 1044 SSR $14 & 269 AKV $16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for Sept 14-21 at AK. I know I'm pushing it for a value room but if it's available, that would be great. If not the standard room is good, too. I would need 60 points/ value and 81 for standard.. For 2 adults and 2 children.

Thank you so much for checking.

I realize this is highly unlikely but anything still open for 3/31-4/4 this year?

Hi I am interested in Saratoga springs studio 6/5-69/19? Are you able to add magical express and dining plans? I know have the ability to private message, let me know if you still have the points?

Looking for 14 point transfer for use in Feb of 2020 preferred resort of SSR. Would this be available through you still?

Hi! Looking for AKL Kidani or Jambo 1 bedroom Savannah 11/30/19-12/7/19. Working on getting my 10 posts so that I can PM, if available. :) Thank you!

Hi! Looking for 4/16-4/19 at SSR in a studio. I am a DVC member so I saw that the dates are available. Looking for transfer ideally, but also open to rental. Can you let me know if you still have points available? I’ll pm as well. Thank you!

I sent you a PM. Looking for either a rental or transfer of 200 points SSR
(would prefer the transfer)

Newbie here... looking for AKL 7/13 to 7/20. 2 bedroom sleep 9. Realize this may be a challenge. My prior plans got changed so looking for a fix . Can you help?

I am new... sorry in advance.
Looking for AKL 7/13 - 7/20 party of 9 . I know it is late for a 2 bedroom, long story short plans got changed now trying to fix.
Thank you for any help and your effort checking.

Looking for anything that can sleep 2 adults, 3 children, April 30-May 7 or May 14-21?

Last edited:
Help I need 406 points to complete a reservation asap. I don't know how a transfer works as I am a new dvc owner

1044 SSR $14 per point; 269 AKV - $16 per point

Use year starts Sept 2019.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.
Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.
For transactions over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.
I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.
Previously sent a direct message requesting booking in July. Let me know if you have points available still please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter