Points for rent / transfer: 300 Aulani points, February 2024 UY, 19 USD / Pt. Valid for Aulani 11 months out or less and all resorts 7 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgaini

DVC Guru
DVC Silver
580 points up for rent or transfer.
February 2024 Use Year. Aulani Home Resort

Valid for Aulani 11 months out or less and all resorts 7 months out or less

Friendly and experienced renter. Have referrals and contract if needed.

20 USD / point

Fully booked for the dates you are looking for.

Ideally you should make the reservation 11 months out when the reservation window open for the owner at Aulani. 7-11 before is still feasable. Below 7 months (like in your case) it is very difficult, especially if you want a room for several days in a row in a premium period.

If you have another potential timing you want me to check happy to do.

Is there anything available in March, flexible dates between 3/16-3/25? Unsure of nights yet, will depend on availability and costs.

Only single nights here and there are available. Mainly 1 bedroom with price between 46 and 60 points per night. Let me know if these is of any interest for you.

I booked with him for a trip this past September and he was great to work with. He kept trying to help get me the room type at BLT. I ended up with Lake View and the best view! I highly recommend. IMG_6383.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter