Points For Transfer: 213 BWV, Points for Rent 300 OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 13 pts for December 13th at OKW... I just need 1 night. I have a reservation at AKL for the 14-21 but need a 1 night pre stay and would love to try OKW.

I am looking for 13 pts for December 13th at OKW... I just need 1 night. I have a reservation at AKL for the 14-21 but need a 1 night pre stay and would love to try OKW.

I am sorry but I am looking to make larger reservations

Hello! I am looking to rent points at the Grand Californian 11/21-24/2014 ( would like a studio). Thank you!

:rotfl:Hi James,
My name is Kerry and I am planning a trip to WDW in September. My brother and I plan to take our families and my sister (and husband) is a maybe at this point. So we are at least 9 (4 adults and 5 kids plus an infant) and perhaps 11 (2 more adults). Looking at the point requirements for a 3 bedroom villa, it seems smarter to go with a 2 bedroom villa and add on a studio or 1 bed if my sister decides to join us.

We plan to stay for a week, Saturday to Saturday preferred and are open to any week in September and even the first few weeks in October if necessary. Would you mind checking out availability of 2 bedroom villas: my order of preference is Animal Kingdom (Savannah view preferred), Boardwalk, and Saratoga.

Thank you, Kerry

:rotfl:Hi James, My name is Kerry and I am planning a trip to WDW in September. My brother and I plan to take our families and my sister (and husband) is a maybe at this point. So we are at least 9 (4 adults and 5 kids plus an infant) and perhaps 11 (2 more adults). Looking at the point requirements for a 3 bedroom villa, it seems smarter to go with a 2 bedroom villa and add on a studio or 1 bed if my sister decides to join us. We plan to stay for a week, Saturday to Saturday preferred and are open to any week in September and even the first few weeks in October if necessary. Would you mind checking out availability of 2 bedroom villas: my order of preference is Animal Kingdom (Savannah view preferred), Boardwalk, and Saratoga. Thank you, Kerry

Sent you a PM yesterday

Hi we need 39 points for a reservation in July 2015 at SSR. If you have them available plmk. We would like to make our reservations ASAP.
Thanks
Shannon O'Callaghan

Hello, Looking at a 2 bedroom at either BWV or BCV from November 28th to December 3rd. Is this possible? Thank you,

i would like 2 bwv studios for jan 2 thu jan 8 i figure thats 132 points let me know if you have them thanks mike

Hi we are looking for points for 2 bedroom villa savannah view at AK January 15-18 for 4 adults 2 children. Please let me know if this is available as we are willing to book immediately.

Thank you,
Shannon

Hi!
I am looking for about 200 points to transfer into my DVC membership for a trip I'm planning in Jan.2015 at Saratoga Springs. I was wondering if you have any points that would work for this trip. I would be willing to consider a few less or a few more if it was best for you. The main thing being that they would be available for me to use for this coming Jan. Thanks for your time.

Hi!
I am looking for about 200 points to transfer into my DVC membership for a trip I'm planning in Jan.2015 at Saratoga Springs. I was wondering if you have any points that would work for this trip. I would be willing to consider a few less or a few more if it was best for you. The main thing being that they would be available for me to use for this coming Jan. Thanks for your time.

Sent PM

We are looking for Dec 11-16th 2014 at either BWV or BCV, but are flexible for other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter