[POINTS GONE] Points for Rent: 170+ @ $11 pp (SSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvthsgam

Mouseketeer
Sorry points are now gone. Thanks.

My home resort is Saratoga Springs where I have 26 August 2012 and 144 August 2013 points available. The 2012 UY points can be banked until March 31, 2013.

I also have some remaining Bay Lake points from a transfer (51 points) that are available for rent.

The SSR points are $11 per point.
The BLT points are $12 per point.

Added: Points are not available for transfer, already used up that option.

Edit: Below is the rental process that I choose to use. I will make your reservation once we agree. Once reservation is confirmed, I will send you information about reservation for you to verify, along with a contract for rental agreement. Once you receive this information, I require full payment and the reservation is non-refundable. I will also provide information about me to make you comfortable with the transaction, including information to look up the deed, as well as public information about me on my firm's website (I am an attorney in New York). I also provide you a link to report ethical violations against attorneys in New York - you think I'm going to scam you and risk my career? No. Hopefully that gives you enough comfort to rent from me. I will add that while reservations are non-refundable, I do understand life happens. My last renter had to cancel their reservation and I worked with them to re-book to a different resort on different dates. As long as we work within the DVC UY guidelines, etc. I will do my best to help you re-book if you need to change/cancel.

Please post here, pm, or email me with any inquiries.

I am interested in a 2 BR standard at Saratoga Springs for check in on October 24 and checking out on Sunday, October 27. Please let me know if you have this available for this time frame. Thank you.

I am looking for 91 pts for a 1 br okw... available as of now.... may 10-14. i will give you $900 inclusive.

I am interested in a 2 BR standard at Saratoga Springs for check in on October 24 and checking out on Sunday, October 27. Please let me know if you have this available for this time frame. Thank you.

yes that is available for 118 points.

Never mind. Have to earn my "ears" I guess before I can PM or email.

So I'll just put it out here and hope you see it.
HI,
In response to your post. I am looking for AKV standard studio Jambo for July 14-20. 98 points. I have rented in past.

iluvthsgam said:
yes that is available for 118 points.

Can you also check if there is a studio at SSR for the same time frame? October 24, checking out October 27?

I am interested in 93 points. Are you able to transfer the points? Thanks so much.

Hi-
I needed 145 points for the following reservation. I just checked and it is available.

AKL Jambo - Deluxe Studio Savannah view
4/6/2013 - 4/13/2013
2 adults & 2 kids (12 & 9)

Please let me know how you want to proceed. Let me know. Thanks.
-Virginia

I will also PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!