points in final year of DVC

kem330

<font color=red>Thinks the TF is an Illinois thing
I know- this is CRAZY to even think about- but after reading all the posts analyzing this and that, I couldn't resist the Question:
I have a Dec use year. Does this mean I will have to borrow my 2041 points or use them up in Dec. before the end of DVC in Jan 2042? Will our final dues be payable in 2041? Just curious (or should I say I'm avoiding my paperwork and entertaining myself on the board instead?) ;)

DVC has issued no statement about the final year yet! I assume that some prorated adjustment will be made for those who will only have part of a year to use their last point allotment. It will be interesting to see how it is handled....but I'm not going to spend any more time worrying about it for many years- if at all! :)

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

I give you alot of credit for thinking of this issue so far in advance. I needed a little humor today!! You can't make this stuff up!! ( smile)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Just curious (or should I say I'm avoiding my paperwork and entertaining myself on the board instead?) [/quote]

LOL! As soon as I saw the "subject" I thought "boy someone's got too much time on their hands today". ;) Glad to see you were just stalling with these troublesome thoughts! I'm more concerned about whether there are enough handicap units to handle the demand once we hit 2035!

Glad to get a chuckle from you all - that was my point- after all the overanalysis I've read lately- I just had to throw that into the pile! Yes I guess we all have too much time on our hands- there are so many things I SHOULD be doing right now- this is just more fun. :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter