Points to rent: 235 VWL points at $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmboy95

Go Patriots!!!!!
DVC Silver
Hi,

I have 235 VWL points to rent with a March use year. They are $14 per point. I would like to at least rent a minimum of 140 points if possible. Payment would be made in full upon me sending you the confirmation page

I have rented many times on this board, and am more then willing to stay in contact if you need anyhting like ME or DDP added to your ressie.

Newer user to this board. Interested in 8 nights 3-21-20 - 3-29-20. 3 adults, 2 bedroom. Can you provide an estimate? Thanks

That’s too far out and I would not have enough points to cover it. Sorry

Good morning. I am seeking a one bedroom unit at SSR for 7 nights 09/22/2019 - 09/29/2019 for two adults.

Hi,

I have 235 VWL points to rent with a March use year. They are $14 per point. I would like to at least rent a minimum of 140 points if possible. Payment would be made in full upon me sending you the confirmation page

I have rented many times on this board, and am more then willing to stay in contact if you need anyhting like ME or DDP added to your ressie.
Hi,

Hi I'm looking for July 25-28 for me and my wife's two year anniversary. For VWL and also a price if can do beach club. Please let me know. Thank you.

Have you already used your transfer for this year? I'm a DVC owner that is looking for some more points to cover a November 2019 stay.

Hi, I'm looking for a Disney World resort, studio if available for Oct 9-14, let me know if there is anything available, 2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 9), thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I am interested in availability of a studio for December 1st checking out December 6th 2019
Glenn

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm looking for the following resorts: Animal Kingdom(savanna view), Board Walk or Wilderness Lodge during the dates of 12/30/2019-01/04/2020. I'm traveling with my family of 4(2 adults and 2 kids). Do you have any avail? Thank you in advance--MJG

Would you be willing to rent 80 points for an AKL Savannah view studio 11/17 to 11/22? I realize it's still a couple days early for the 7 month window but want to check since its below your preferred point rental threshold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!