Points to rent: 235 VWL points at $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my trip is relatively soon if that helps you. Looking for Aulani 7/25 - 7/30, 2 adults & 2 children.

Hello,

Could you tell me if there is a studio available for 3 or 4 nights in early October (flexible on date/resort)?

Thank you!

I've never used this board...or any dvc renting board for that matter.
Here's what I'm looking for:

Boardwalk 11/26- 12/1
4 adults
1 child -10
We also need another same dates
2 adults
2 kids
Any availability or advice on vacationing this way? Plus, we are negotiable on where we stay. Any place is fine, we love them all.
Thank you

Hi,

I have 235 VWL points to rent with a March use year. They are $14 per point. I would like to at least rent a minimum of 140 points if possible. Payment would be made in full upon me sending you the confirmation page

I have rented many times on this board, and am more then willing to stay in contact if you need anyhting like ME or DDP added to your ressie.
I’m very interested but my trip is next month

I have never used this board either. We have 2 adults and 2 children 16 & 14. I’m interested in renting the last week of May.

Would you be willing to rent 43 points..... I know you had mentioned a minimum.

Looking at OKW Nov 21-24 Hospitality studio. Shows open.....

Please feel free to PM me if interested. Thank you!

Looking for a value studio at AKL or SSP for 8/13-8/20 or 8/15-8/22. Tbh, open to a studio anywhere if the price is right. Plan on spending a lot of time at the resort this time around, so trying something new with renting the points. It’d be 3 adults and 2 kids (4 & 2).

Looking for a value studio at AKL or SSP for 8/13-8/20 or 8/15-8/22. Tbh, open to a studio anywhere if the price is right. Plan on spending a lot of time at the resort this time around, so trying something new with renting the points. It’d be 3 adults and 2 kids (4 & 2).
unfortunately I cant send you a direct message until you have reached the minimum posts necessary....there is an explanation of how to do that at the top of the thread

Would you be willing to rent 43 points..... I know you had mentioned a minimum.

Looking at OKW Nov 21-24 Hospitality studio. Shows open.....

Please feel free to PM me if interested. Thank you!
I cant PM you because you haven't met the minimum post guideline....you can see what you need to do at the top of the thread, it is shaded in yellow at the top of the DVC rent and trade board

unfortunately I cant send you a direct message until you have reached the minimum posts necessary....there is an explanation of how to do that at the top of the thread

Oh sorry. I thought that I reached that minimum! I will work on that now!

Hello, I am looking for BCV or BWV for the 3rd week of Feb 2020, 5-6 nights. Thank you!

Hi,

I have 235 VWL points to rent with a March use year. They are $14 per point. I would like to at least rent a minimum of 140 points if possible. Payment would be made in full upon me sending you the confirmation page

I have rented many times on this board, and am more then willing to stay in contact if you need anyhting like ME or DDP added to your ressie.
I'm interested in booking 5 nights at AKL in a 2BR Standard (First Choice 195 points) or would take either of the Wilderness Lodge Villas in a 2 BR or 1BR. Do you have enough points? June 16-21. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am looking for either Polynesian or Wilderness for either the week of Dec 1st or 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!