Pokémon Go Friends

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Pokemon-GO-trading-most-valuable-Pokemon-.jpg.optimal.jpg

Anyone looking to add friends in Pokémon Go to send and receive gifts thru the game? Post your Trainer Code if you would like people to add you to their friends list.

Remember you can edit your post or change your trainer code at anytime if you wish to stop sharing your trainer code.

Last edited:
I do prefer not to post my code---also because you are limited to 40 friends and I am at about 27 now. But I will send you a request (IndigoRainGirl is my pokemon name)---I am in Europe so eggs from me hatch critters which get lots of KMs when traded---I do that in reverse, an it is kind of fun to watch the big numbers.
There is a DISser from Australia who plays----my first trade was one that hatched from one of her eggs--I got the bronze medal and was a third of the way to the next level off of that one trade. Maybe she'll see your thread and send you a request.

Last edited:
You are limited to your amount of friends but you can delete friends not sending gifts anymore to make room for new friends.

You are limited to your amount of friends but you can delete friends not sending gifts anymore to make room for new friends.
I suppose that is true---other than people going on vacation, that hasn't been an issue for me. I can only open 20 gifts a day, so sometimes it is not a daily thing with some, but still consistent enough. I am just starting to rake in those 50 thousand XP bonuses for reaching ultra friend level---I wouldn't want to delete someone I was well on the way towards getting those bonus points with. I am hoping for as many, if not more, XP when I hit Best Friend with people come September.

I'm a bit late, but my oldest daughter and I play PoGo. I just send a request to everyone above. Her (our) account is named PikaStar (so you know where the "random" friend request came from). If someone else needs a friend, PM me. We only have a two friends now, so the more the merrier!

I work on a university campus, so I collect gifts while she's at camp -- and we're good about sending them out each day. =)

I send requests to a few above but then lost track of which ones I had done. :) If you haven’t gotten one from CasIpsKas and want to be friends My Trainer Code is 7499 1441 1691!

Thanks all, I got new friends for the celebi quest... will keeping sending you all those gifts, of course!

Last edited:
My husband Terrangranger has sent requests to a few of you if you're wondering who they're from! I would love to accept everyone but having a hard time keeping up with the gift giving! I'm trying though.

Thanks everyone!! I’ve reached 10 friends already so I may be limited with gifts to send some days. My hubby gets priority. :) It’s been really fun seeing where the gifts come from.

Hi Everyone!
I'm from Luxembourg and my trainer code is: 6271 8520 5530.

I will be at WDW in October if anyone wants to trade regionals.

thanks to all who sent friend requests . . . very fun to send gifts and receive gifts from all over.

Last edited:
I need three new friends for the quest...my code is 7866 0351 8651

My play can be sporadic, so you can always delete me if I'm not a very good pokemon friend, LOL, but I do try to send gifts every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter