Pokémon Go Friends

DH needs a few more friends. :goodvibes
Pokémon Go # 8490 5162 8345

Last edited:
My kid and I friended a few people who posted codes for the new research. I'm PikaStarBright and she is TrainerEvie2016 (she is 7 so isn't always great with sending gifts every day (and doesn't play everyday)).

Thanks! :-)

Me and the hubs need more buddies Mine is: 1048 8869 9443 His is: 7850 0415 3423
Also adding a lot of people from the topic going backwards :D
Forgot to add XD I'm Morbius101 He's Xiphiphile I added everyone from page 3-4 of this topic. Will hit up pages 1-2 tonight <3

Last edited:
Saw that someone was on. Thanks for the battle! If anyone sees me on your welcome to ask for a battle. :goodvibes

If anyone needs a friend code for the latest special research. Here’s mine : 8377 4363 4183

If anyone needs a friend code for the latest special research. Here’s mine : 8377 4363 4183
I’m not at that task quite yet but I’ve read if you delete and re-add a friend it counts. Would you be willing to test that theory once I reach the task? I’m DisneyMom1004. :)

I’m not at that task quite yet but I’ve read if you delete and re-add a friend it counts. Would you be willing to test that theory once I reach the task? I’m DisneyMom1004. :)
No problem, just delete me and add me back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter