Pokemon GO!

Lapras is the one I haven't gotten from the event. I have hatched 4 of them - so I am not hurting in the Lapras department. I really want to hatch a Mareep - but it's not happening.

Lapras is the one I haven't gotten from the event. I have hatched 4 of them - so I am not hurting in the Lapras department. I really want to hatch a Mareep - but it's not happening.
I didn't get a Lapras either. I hatched one last month, it is the only one I have ever seen outside of a gym

I'm so jealous!!!!! Lapras is my favorite Pokemon ever and I can't find one. :sad::sad::sad: Not even during the water or fire/ice type events. Or over Easter when some people were able to hatch one from a 2k egg.

sailorstitch

Caught a Lapras today while riding Haunted Mansion! Told myself to not play on rides, to be present with family, but there it was! I had to catch it!

I play every day and still don't have a Lapras. So frustrating. I've even been going to places I've never gone before for Pokemon Go.

I'm hoping the gyms don't require group play to take a gym. I no longer have anyone who plays on my team locally. Everyone has quit playing.

I play every day and still don't have a Lapras. So frustrating. I've even been going to places I've never gone before for Pokemon Go.

I'm hoping the gyms don't require group play to take a gym. I no longer have anyone who plays on my team locally. Everyone has quit playing.
Totally understand on the Lapras. Yesterday was my first to see so first to catch. I live on an island so you think they might be around more but no.

Does anyone feel 10K eggs are more generous in the world? Received a bunch since I got here. Maybe it is just all the walking.

The last special was fun. Hard to go back to the normal XP.

ETA: The new gyms are kinda neat!! I haven't battled in forever but this might motivate me a little. My hotel room is on a gym!!

Last edited:
I just spent the last half hour evolving Pokemon. I found some special items at Pokestops this week so I threw down a lucky egg and evolved everything I could (even those rats and pidgies) for the extra points.
I'm halfway to level 30 now. Time to start gathering more rats and pidgies for the next time I evolve.

I showed my husband who plays once in a while my Pokedex. I thought he was impressed until he said "Think of how much time you are wasting on this". So I guess he's not so impressed after all. LOL

I only play now during the special events. There's no point in me playing in my area otherwise. I've got more pidgey, rattatta etc.. candy than I can possibly use.

My daughter and I participated in a raid yesterday and took down a Wheezing CP 11,300. It was fun! We received special Razz berries. You can get a free Raid pass 1x each day if you aren't at level 31. My daughter is level 25, and I am stuck at 30.

I'm looking forward to playing at Disneyland and D23 #Expo in July. I'm level 29 - a little over the halfway point to level 30.

I had a great conversation with one of my daughters friends who is still trying to play but hasn't been able to do much of it this summer due to her babysitting job.

Yep, still playing. I hope all the new gym rules make more sense when you can play them than they do just reading about it---it makes no sense to me as of yet

I felt the exact same way. Now that it's rolled out it does make more sense. Haven't had the chace to do a raid yet but hoping we can soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter