PolkaDotPrincess's Designs

Once again, AMAZING! Now my only problem is which one to choose!! Thank you once again!

When you have time, will you please make disney pirate character name fills (animated characters, not movie) for Nancy and Jennifer. Thank you so much and welcome back!

Hi Polka dot princess I am wondering if you could do 3 autograph covers for me. They are all 5x7 If possible I would like one with Mickey and stitch that says Carsten's Autograph Book, One with as many princesses as possible that says River's Autograph Book (cinderella is her favorite), and the last one with Anna, Elsa and Olaf that says Willlow's Autograph Book. Thank you :)

Hello,

I would love it if I could please ask for a couple of Disigns...

Minnie name fill: Nichole
Mickey Mouse cupcake: Tyler

I saw only 1 cruise design...I was wondering if you had any others? I was looking for something for my upcoming cruise on the Fantasy on Oct. 22-29 to the Virgin Islands for my son, Tyler's 16th birthday...Not sure if you had any ideas...

Thank you so much!
Nichole

Hello! I was wondering if I could ask for a new DISign and possibly help modifying some old DISigns? We are leaving on September 2nd for DW.

The first thing I am looking for is name fill with Violet from the Incredibles with the name Karli, please.

Secondly, I have some old DISigns made for me by former DISigners that I'd like to reuse, but they are dated. Can you please either change the dates or remove the dates from the DISign? If possible, let me know and I can either post them here or send you a PM. Thanks a million!

Last edited:
Hey all! I've got these requests and should get them done early to mid next week...I've been on a loaner computer the past few days. Sorry for the delay.

No worries! and thank you for the note. There is no urgency to my request, feel free to take care of the other posters' requests first. Have a great weekend!

Hey polkadotprincess! So glad you're back! Could I please request a stroller license plate? My son is a big lion guard fan! We'd like it to say The Adam's Stroller if possible in any color. Thank you so much for your time! Your designs are great!

Hi,
I am leaving for Disney world in 30 days. I was wondering if you could create a 4x6 autograph cover for me. i was wanting something possible with all 4 parks on it and maybe the characters. I greatly appreciate all of your time that you put into all of these. So thank you so much for what your doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter