Poll.......Anybody getting the spam 'Congratulations, you won.....!' popups??

Are you getting these 'Congratulations, you won whatever' popups?

• Yes, but just on this site and on any device

Votes: 106 21.4%
  • Yes, on this and other sites and on any device

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Yes, but just on this site and only on cell phone/tablets

Votes: 314 63.3%
  • Yes, on this and other sites but only on cell phone/tablets

Votes: 38 7.7%
  • No, not getting these popups on this site or any other sites

Votes: 31 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yup, started again yesterday. Tried updating my iPad but that didn’t take care of it.

those pop ups are getting worse

I can’t even moderate my forums as I can’t read the posts completely now

Last two days the pop ups and congrats you won are continuous

Only started getting them yesterday on my phone. There is no way to back out of them, so that means no Dising on the go.

Last edited:
I've never gotten them previously and not getting them now. I run a basic free adblocker on both my laptop and iPad. Not sure why it works for me and not others?

They’re Back! Comcast Pop-Up ads. Ugh! Anyone else?

Yes, I am on my ipad and keep having to close out. If it happens again, Im just getting off dis tonight. So annoying.

Yes, I am on my ipad and keep having to close out. If it happens again, Im just getting off dis tonight. So annoying.
I basically stopped DIS'ing on my iPad prior to installing the adblocker. I could read posts but replying was almost impossible with all the lag caused by ads (especially video ones) loading. I can't believe how easy it was to solve though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter