Poll.......Anybody getting the spam 'Congratulations, you won.....!' popups??

Are you getting these 'Congratulations, you won whatever' popups?

• Yes, but just on this site and on any device

Votes: 106 21.4%
  • Yes, on this and other sites and on any device

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Yes, but just on this site and only on cell phone/tablets

Votes: 314 63.3%
  • Yes, on this and other sites but only on cell phone/tablets

Votes: 38 7.7%
  • No, not getting these popups on this site or any other sites

Votes: 31 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bizarre. I am on Chrome 99.9% of the time, run those two ad blockers, and have never had a pop up on a PC. The "turning Java off" was a suggestion for mobile (phone/tablet).

The splash one on the DIS is the only one I have ever gotten using Chrome on a pc!

I'm getting so many spam popups on my phone I'm not sure I'll be able to browse DIS on my phone much longer.

I cannot use my iPhone anymore and it takes me about 10 minutes (or more) to post something with my iPad. I'm constantly freezing up. Doesn't happen on any other sites I visit. :(

They’re back! Anyone else? “Xfinity -You Won”. Posting from my phone because I can’t use my iPad. 😡

They’re back! Anyone else? “Xfinity -You Won”. Posting from my phone because I can’t use my iPad. 😡

Got them three times on this site this AM, on a desktop.
I'll be happy to go back to the Sherwin Williams pop up that wouldn't go away yesterday!

I'm still getting them very often on my phone. Adblocker works well on my computer, so I don't get anything there.

Got them three times on this site this AM, on a desktop.
I'll be happy to go back to the Sherwin Williams pop up that wouldn't go away yesterday!
I'm still getting them very often on my phone. Adblocker works well on my computer, so I don't get anything there.
I am getting them also,, any help in getting them off? seems I am seeing it only at this site

No!!!!!!

We already slayed this dragon I thought?!

I get all sorts of gross stuff, which I assume is some kind of machine learning trying to gather info on expressions of disgust. I also notice hostile images when I'm reading something controversial, maybe it's some weak subliminal suggestion thing... not sure.

I wonder how many other people see ear wax on the daily, very peculiar.

*Oh and this is the 3rd time I'm trying to type this, RCN keeps taking over the page so this and the random periods when I type is curious.

Sign of the times I guess

Becuase of covid and WFH, I follow DIS more on my desktop now, so I don't get them anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter