POLL: Best counter service

What are your favorite counter service restaurants in Disneyland?

• Bengal BBQ

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • French Market

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • Jolly Holiday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Plaza Inn

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 25 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you like at pizza port? The salad is good. But my pasta is always dry. I much prefer boardwalk pizza & pasta in DCA when we want this style food.

Like others said, we like the pasta. The pizza is blah. I usually really like whatever special kind they have, the Pixar Fest one was good, so was whatever the Star Wars one was. We'll usually get a pasta to split and a small salad for each of us.

We like Plaza and Rancho but have recently added the French Market to our list of musts!!! All 3 have nice size portions that feel more like "real" food than fast food. We almost always eat at Hungry Bear but its more due to location than the food (which might change with SL).

Plaza Inn and Rancho for us. I know it’s not a restaurant, but the Little Red Wagon is also a must for the Corn Dog!

We like Red Rose Tavern, especially the cauliflower sandwich. It's a nice "compromise" location when we have a group of carnivores and vegetarians. We always order the cauliflower sandwich with the aioli on the side (too spicy) -- when mixed with a little ketchup, the aioli makes a nice fries dipping sauce.

That gray stuff thing was terrible! I wanted to like it....finally got to try it....and YUCK !!
Seems like people either love it or hate it. I’m with you, I was so looking forward to this but I just did not like it. Even my toddler son didn’t like it. We tossed most of it. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter