Poll | Best Dining at Animal Kingdom

Best table service at Animal Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, Tusker in the mother fuggin House! Our favorite buffet by far. The breads are incredible. There is interesting variety of meat and fish that really rewards curios eaters. Jambo Corey!

Dude, Tusker in the mother fuggin House! Our favorite buffet by far. The breads are incredible. There is interesting variety of meat and fish that really rewards curios eaters. Jambo Corey!
JAMBO Dan 😁 man I haven’t been to Tusker House in a minute - gotta get over there.

I think the results are really going to be skewed by whether you have kids or not.
Without kids, I'm not eating at Rainforest Cafe or Pizzafari. If just the 2 of us, definitely Tiffins.

Is pizzafari listed because of its dinner ootion? Seems to be the only qs option

Not gonna vote, since I've only been to 1, yak and yeti.
Was not a particularly good experience. crowded, pricey for what you got (felt moreso than some other disney) especially the apps were small, and the food wasn't particularly bad, but wasn't particularly good. Part of the problem for us, is that our kids wanted to have potstickers for dinner and it was like only a few to an order at $10 a piece.

Hoping Tusker house is the ticket for us this visit.

Not table service, but we were very happy with the QS in Pandora

Tusker House is our family must do breakfast! Favourite Fab 5 encounters anywhere!

We were disappointed at Tusker House by the food. The atmosphere and character interaction was wonderful, as was our server, I like Yak and Yeti for the Pink Himalayan cocktail even if I didn't eat! But the best food is NOT table service in Animal Kingdom-it's Satu'li Canteen or Flame Tree Barbeque.

I picked Tiffins but if Nomand Lounge was on your list, I would go with that. (If no kids were involved).
Excellent food and drinks.

Stopped lurking and registered just to vote for Tiffins. Imaginative food, great service, nice beer flight, and seasonal selection of game meats. Tried my wife's short rib and it was tender and flavorful. My venison was prepared three ways and each one was pretty great playing against and into the slight gaminess of venison. Which I like.

Eaten at all but it is literally the only place our entire group (5 adults and 2 kids) request as a whole is Tusker House. WE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

Tiffins is great too but for totally different reasons. Seems too nice when I'm sweaty and hot from the park. But the food is typically great.

Yak and Yeti has never impressed me.

The other two are just a hard no for me.

Love, love Tiffins. Love that you get a nice "welcome back ____ family!" card on your table when you're a repeat guest. Cool environment!

Eaten at all but it is literally the only place our entire group (5 adults and 2 kids) request as a whole is Tusker House. WE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

Tiffins is great too but for totally different reasons. Seems too nice when I'm sweaty and hot from the park. But the food is typically great.

Yak and Yeti has never impressed me.

The other two are just a hard no for me.

Yak and Yeti isn't great but I'm glad we went once. It's really a cool interior. Theming is good at Landry's restaurants but food doesn't seem to be much of a priority.

Now if you Join Landry's and have a discount card you may feel it a better value and also get priority seating. So for members vacationing at Animal Kingdom Yak and Yeti might be good.

Fiasco-This one was the toughest for me (how dare you make me stop & think?!🤣)

In MK & HS i answered purely from my own perspective.

AK required me to consider my family also...
in order to pick my winner.

I love tusker house-but I don’t actually eat much food there.
Love the plantains & characters..
The service hadn’t always been super good.

I found tiffins to be the equivalent to stepping into a different world.
it was so relaxed, service was fabulous & food delicious.

yak & yeti just nudged above by a minute amount.
The wonderful attention we received from all the staff we met with was absolutely amazing.
From the host at the front desk, the lady cleaning the bathroom, the chef (who discussed my special dietary needs) , the manager who came to our table & the various servers we met.
Ate with both daughters and dd2bf who also enjoyed their cocktails. Which helped edge yak&yeti to the top slot... as dd2 declared her drinks as the best she’d had on vacay.
My food was also one of the best dishes I’ve ever tasted.

I love Tusker House. Someone earlier posted that it was the best buffet at Disney and I agree. I even prefer it over Boma and Boma is good. The variety of smells and flavors. The selection of chutneys alone is a reason to eat there.

We want your opinion on the best table service at DAK for dining shows!

Corey Fiasco
Associate Producer
The DIS

This is a tough one....We do like most of the choices on here, as well as the 3 choices over @ the Lodge/Villas
Tusker house offers such a good variety of options, as well as the Character meal breakfast.
Tiffins to me was a nice dining experience, and great steak...But in our group of 10 I was in the minority.

Which leads me to my fav.
After visiting the world since 97' it's hard to believe that we only stumbled across TH just 4 years ago.
We've been back 3 times since and each has never been short of outstanding.

It also helps that our first dining experience, they basically put us in the best table in the house (Which is what we thought) upstairs at the window overlooking the people down below. We were also unsure of what to get for apps & stuff, because there's so much to choose from, they actually brought out an extra app. and didn't charge us, which we thought was super nice. Everything was delish from that point on to the last meal we just ate there. and the service and decor are always Fabulous....It's no wonder why there's always a group of people down by the lobby trying to snag a Resv. on the fly but usually to no avail...

Definitely in my list of top 5, for TS in all of WDW :thumbsup2

We were disappointed at Tusker House by the food. The atmosphere and character interaction was wonderful, as was our server, I like Yak and Yeti for the Pink Himalayan cocktail even if I didn't eat! But the best food is NOT table service in Animal Kingdom-it's Satu'li Canteen or Flame Tree Barbeque.
Agree with this! QS is the best food at AK. I wouldn’t put any of the TS at the top of my list. I’d much rather eat at Satu’li than any of the TS listed.
Now if you include AKL, they have some of the best TS on property.

Tusker House did breakfast there last trip for the first time, an booked it again for this trip for breakfast and dinner! We loved it and I'm not the most adventurous eater but my future husband is so it's a great choice. We also found the service and characters amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter