Poll | Best Dining at Animal Kingdom

Best table service at Animal Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked Tiffins but if Nomand Lounge was on your list, I would go with that. (If no kids were involved).
Excellent food and drinks.

Agree ! A Jenn's Tatoo and fresh hot churros are a must. The small burgers are great also.

We were disappointed at Tusker House by the food. The atmosphere and character interaction was wonderful, as was our server, I like Yak and Yeti for the Pink Himalayan cocktail even if I didn't eat! But the best food is NOT table service in Animal Kingdom-it's Satu'li Canteen or Flame Tree Barbeque.
I agree with this. Satu’li Canteen is our favorite, and it was Flame Tree BBQ before that. I’ve never had the yak and yeti sit down restaurant, but the QS version is the only thing we’ve eaten once and said Never Again!

Chose Tusker. I am never at this park for dinner. We like the character breakfast there. Lots of variety.

Not gonna vote, since I've only been to 1, yak and yeti.
Was not a particularly good experience. crowded, pricey for what you got (felt moreso than some other disney) especially the apps were small, and the food wasn't particularly bad, but wasn't particularly good. Part of the problem for us, is that our kids wanted to have potstickers for dinner and it was like only a few to an order at $10 a piece.

Hoping Tusker house is the ticket for us this visit.

Not table service, but we were very happy with the QS in Pandora
I agree

I didn't vote since I have only eaten at Tusker House. We did enjoy it. Food was good, and character interaction was good. Service was meh.

Tiffins is amazing. I was very impressed with the service and the creative menu. Can’t wait to go back in October.

I just ate at Tiffins for the second time a couple of nights ago. It's definitely the best restaurant at AK. The food is stellar and the service is fantastic as well, and you can't beat the decor. They have Joe Rohde's sketchbooks right at the front!

Never been to the Animal Kingdom, but have reservations in May for Tusker House. After reading the reviews here, I'm really excited to check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter