POLL: Do you bring a change of clothes w/ you if you r out all day & nite @ parks???

Do you carry a change of clothes if you are in the parks all day and nite??

• Socks only

• Underwear only

• T-Shirt Only

• Change Socks, Underwear & T-Shirt

• No, we wear the same clothes all day and night and don't worry about changing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
:rolleyes: Do you bring a change of socks, shirt, underwear to the parks
if you know u will not be able to go back to the hotel to change???

What time do you change - everyone sweats ALL day, so would you
wait to change until just before it turns to nighttime?

Where do u leave your change of clothes? or do you carry them around?
if so, how? a backpack?

because it seems like we will be at the parks all day and nite (with sit down lunch and dinner for a BREAK) - don't like to walk around in sweaty clothes....

We usually carry a spare pair of socks and a spare t-shirt. Even with rain ponchos, when it rains, it's nice to be able to dry out completely. Sometimes, in the summer heat, it's nice to be able to change out of sweat soaked shirts too.

We pack the clothes in a gallon sized zippy bag and squeeze all the air out to make it compact. We allways carry a backpack, so the bags are inside the backpack. We find that we need the clothes an average of twice each trip. So, needless to say, it's worth it to us to carry it around.

Maggie

For our Dec. trip, I am planning on bringing a pair of jeans and jacket/sweatshirt to change into after dark. I'm not worried about bringing anything else, such as you described.

I take a complete change for the kids, but nothing for the grownups.

We do have spare shoes and socks in the car, and have often changed shoes enroute somewhere else- new shoes seem to really invigorate me.

if I need a new t-shirt at the park, then I figure it's a great excuse to buy one - hence my animal kingdom t-shirt bought immediately after Kali river rapids and my magic kingdom t-shirt bought after a close encounter with a mickey bar and a 3 year
old!

the kids love those water fountain play areas, so we like to make sure we have at least once change of clothes so they can get soaked if they want. And of course, tehy are more prone to the Mickey Bar encounters etc - so more likely to need a change of clothes.

A complete change of clothes for the kids, and a change of shoes and sweatshirts for us. We use our sandals anytime the rides will get us wet, and wear our runners the rest of the time.

Kris

I have 2 sets of clothes for each day I am there.:o However, I go back to the Hotel and change, usually around 5-6 if they are open late.;)

Today i went to walmart and bought the gallon size hefty zip bags and intend on taking a lightweight t-shirt, underwear and socks in it - and carry in backpack.

today i also bought 8 ponchos so we can use 4 brand new ones - they were
at the dollar store and are light weight and packed, good for travel in the backpack.

also bough wet ones travel pack (2) at walmart and will carry in pack
to freshen up through the day or when we change at park.

i guess you guys change in the restroom?????

do you use lockers or carry it around?:wave2:

The underwear only choice cracked me up. I won't ask any person questions about why someone would need to only change their underwear! :teeth:

When we go all day without changing it's in the slow season when the parks close early. If I were going all day with long park hours I'd probably need to go back to the room to change. If I didn't have time for that I might bring a shirt in my bag.

T&B

One Word - LOCKER!
DH perspires pretty heavily, so we usually throw a spare t-shirt in a back pack and drop it in a locker when we enter the park. That way, around dusk, he ducks into the restroom (along with his Old Spice travel wipes) and freshens up. It's pretty miserable to be in sweaty clothes all day. We also use this strategy for fall/winter trips when it may get cool after dark. The locker rental is worth every penny :)

I don't take clothes to the parks with me, I go back to the room in the afternoon where we nap or swim, shower and change for the evening.

we go in the winter so sweat is not a problem...we take a jacket but that wasn't listed.:) if it's warm enough for KRR this time i'll take new socks and flipflops( for the ride not to change into after)

We're staying about 40 mins drive from Disney, so once we leave the apt we aren't going back til bedtime! We'll bring a change of clothes (not underwear though, because we won't actually shower), a change of shoes, a cardigan/jacket ... and I was going to bring a pair of capris for evening if I wore shorts all day. I'd never do this if we were bussing it, but because we'll have the car I'm going to travel with lots just in case. Oh, and I'll bring my cosmetics bag with deoderant just to be able to freshen up, not to apply makeup (don't wear it much).

I've never used the lockers but I think they're around 3 or 4 bucks, but if you return the key you get a buck back. It's my understanding that if you pay for lockers in one park and then hop to another park you don't have to pay again.

We generally bring a full change of clothes in case we get really wet. I'm as bad as the kids - if there's a water ride to be found, I'll be on it! In the warm weather it's dry shorts, tees & socks, during the colder months it's long pants & sweatshirts. We pack it all in a backpack & put it in a locker for the day.

Lockers are $7.00 and if you're going to another park you show the receipt to get a locker there without having to pay again. You get $2.00 back when you return the key at the end of the day or get a receipt when you turn in the key from the park you're leaving to take with you to the next park. If you want a large locker, they cost a few dollars more, but will hold at least 2 large backpacks. Lockers are available right near the entrance to all ot the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter