Poll: When is your school's Spring Break?

When is your school's Spring Break in 2017?

• March 5-11

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • March 12-18

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • March 19-25

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • March 26-April 1

Votes: 19 13.6%
  • April 2-8

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • April 9-15

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • April 16-22

Votes: 21 15.0%

• Total voters

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
Easter is later this year, so Spring Breaks seem to be all over the place. So when is yours?

The two weeks surrounding Easter are always the busiest -by far. The crowds get lower the farther you are from Easter.

Wow, it looks like they're all spread out all over the place!
We're in CT, break is week prior to Easter, April 9-15.
It will be interesting to see when different areas of the country are having vacations.

Looking at this my mind is already saying, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh! I should plan a little getaway for March 5th. I AM NUTS!!!
:rolleyes1
Absofreakinglutely nuts!!!

• Most central FL SCHOOLS Closed 03/21/17 - 03/25/17 So that will have an impact on all the parks that week for sure.
  • 20-24--NO SCHOOL - Spring Break Osceola County Central Fl.
  • 21-25-- NO SCHOOL - Spring break Orange County Central Fl.
  • 21-25-- NO SCHOOL - Spring Break Polk County Central FL.

Last edited:
None of the above! We only get Good Friday and Easter Monday. No other kind of Spring Break

My town in southern NH is not even on your poll! We're at winter break from 2/27 to 3/3 and spring break is from 4/24 to 4/28. I border Mass. (30 minutes from Boston) and I believe they go a week earlier than we do.

I'm in CT and a teacher and we got our February week-long break shortened to Feb 17, 20, and 21. Luckily, we still have a week off in April - 10th - 14th.

But that thread doesn't have the poll, so it's more difficult to actually figure out the dates...
There are dates included for every break reported in the link.

There's really no need to duplicate dates which have already been reported.

There are dates included for every break reported in the link.

There's really no need to duplicate dates which have already been reported.
Evidently I wasn't clear... My bad. The poll helps me, at a glance, figure out which dates have more or less school vacations without reading through multiple posts... If that makes any sense?
It gives me immediate info without using my brain, lol!

Evidently I wasn't clear... My bad. The poll helps me, at a glance, figure out which dates have more or less school vacations without reading through multiple posts... If that makes any sense?
It gives me immediate info without using my brain, lol!
I see :)! I thought maybe you missed all the states with dates listed in Post #1 of the "States" thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!