Poll: When is your school's Spring Break?

When is your school's Spring Break in 2017?

• March 5-11

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • March 12-18

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • March 19-25

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • March 26-April 1

Votes: 19 13.6%
  • April 2-8

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • April 9-15

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • April 16-22

Votes: 21 15.0%

• Total voters
Easter is later this year, so Spring Breaks seem to be all over the place. So when is yours?

Ours has always been the third week of April, but starting this year, there has been a permanent change to the second week because they are moving all the districts in the area onto a common schedule.

Spring Break is the March 20-24 with Friday the 17th off as well. We also have Friday the 14th and Monday the 17th of April off to give us a four day weekend around Easter. This is in Northwest Arkansas.

But you get out earlier in the summer, yes? I would much rather get out early than have a long spring break.

We go back the Tuesday after Labor Day and get out around June 15-18th. We don't have a fall break and really no spring break

3 weeks, year round intersession break, last week of March and first two weeks of April

I live in Central IL and while I don't have a child in school yet, I know the break around here is always the last week of March.

We go back the Tuesday after Labor Day and get out around June 15-18th. We don't have a fall break and really no spring break
We also get the same "Spring Break" as you.

However, we went back 8/11. Kids are in until Memorial Day.

I want a spring break. My kids need a break from the long haul Jan-May.

All of Ontario gets the second week of March.

That's our only break between Christmas and the end of June when school lets out, other than the long weekend at Easter.

I've searched and read other posts re: Easter Week and how crazy busy it is, but it seems "Easter Week" for some States are different than others because the dates posters are saying they're going is not the same as our Easter Week. Our break is 4/10-4/17.

Right now we're booked for Jersey Week but starting to consider Easter Week instead as I'm reading Jersey Week is pretty busy too and I'm confused as to what to do. =(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter