POLL: Which best describes you?

Which best describes you now (not when you first joined)?

• Family where youngest child is pre-teen

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • Family where youngest child is a teen

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Family with adult children (but no grandkids yet) who join us

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Family with adult children and grandkids who join us

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Adults who mostly go on our own (with possible exceptions)

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • None of these describe us

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters

citivas

Mouseketeer
The poll on how many points people have got me curious about other demographics so I thought I would do a couple other polls.

Thanks.

We are adults who are more likely to travel with other adults, friends, relatives.

I chose the next to last.

Last edited:
We are adults who are more likely to travel with other adults, friends, relatives.

I chose the last.
I did the same ... except my answer shows up as the ONLY vote for "None of these describe us." So ... somethings is Goofy with the poll and its results?

I did the same ... except my answer shows up as the ONLY vote for "None of these describe us." So ... somethings is Goofy with the poll and its results?
my bad....I chose the next to last.

I chose “Family with Adult Children” because we are, and we travel with our children frequently, like this Thanksgiving where we meet at CCV prior to a cruise. BUT like Bobbi says we are also adults who are more likely to travel with other adults, friends, and relatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter